THE 2ND DATE

Hey guys before you start this chapter I will warn you there might be content that is inappropriate for people 12 years old and below .
Oh yeah this has the scene where Barry and Linda did an awkward thing but its you and grant.

You woke up feeling happy and excited. You took a shower,ate breakfast and the stuff you usually do in the morning. You got dressed up with a new pair of jeans and a very cute white top, and used the shoes yesterday. You waited for a while and checked your FB and other social media. He rang the doorbell and you opened the door. "Hi beautiful" he complimented you. You laughed and got your bag and left the house.

(Same as before whatever you wanted to do)
You and Grant stopped at his house for a while to get his stuff for the night. After that you two went back to your house.

It was still a little early so you watched another movie. The movie ended and you don't have anything to do anymore. "What do we do now?" Grant asked you.

You then went closer to him and kissed him he kissed you back

You both took off your tops. You and grant started laying on the couch while still making out.

 You and grant started laying on the couch while still making out

Then he pulled out his lips and carried you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed. He thens takes off his belt and threw it on the floor. Hes still making out with you. His arms around you. His hand on your hair and the other on your hips. His tongue entered your mouth. You kissed him harder for that and your hands travels to his chest. You can feel him going down a little. He then reaches your neck and kisses it continuously while his hands carrying your legs. It just keeps getting hotter and sexier. He takes of his pants and only his boxers shows up with a big bump. He kisses and does little sucks on your stomach while going down. He sticks his face to your V that is still covered with your jeans. You fell him kissing it. He opens the buttons and the zipper and takes off your jeans. He did I it again while soothingly touching your legs.

For a short time you stopped and cuddled to sleep.