Chapter 4

-At the basement-
*as Golden Freddy walk through the old and rusty stairs, he flick the switch and 1 bulb only lit*
Golden Freddy: rats....where's springtrap anyway?
???: you called me? Brother?

-On le parking lot-
Mike: great....I'm working at this stupid pizzeria again...
Mark: oh come on Mike, it wouldn't be that bad!
Mike: just wait and see...

-inside the pizzeria-
*Everyone is in there positions except for the Withereds*
Freddy: sorry, but there isn't a space for you guys. Why not try using the bathroom?
Marionne: P! U! No way I'm staying at that dirty bathroom! And it stinks in there to-
*Richard punch Marionne in the head*
Richard: we'll take it...
Marionne: b-b-bastard....!

-On the safe room-
*as Mike was sleeping the phone went ringing and phone guy was talking, but Mike muted it*
Mark: why did you do that Mike? Mike: just wind the musicbox, check the camera's, vents and infront...
Mark: geez Mike... * checked the cameras*
*just then toy Bonnie was going through the kitchen to grab a snack, followed by Chica. Since Marionette was asleep BB tried to get cupcake he succeeded, and ran though the lobby bumbing to someone drooping cupcake who was awake and alarmed Mari and BB ran as fast as he can cus he knows what will happen. Then the Withereds began arguing to one another except for violet, so Marionne left the bathroom and head towards the prize corner. Freddy began to read the newspaper, Bonnie was jamming with his guitar, foxy and mangle are doing private things in the pirate cove (I know what you're thinking but no...) toy Chica was listening in her music in her phone. Mark was completely dumbfounded*
Mark:um....Mike?
Mike: wut?
Mark: the animatronics are moving.....
Mike: well let's go say hi to them shall we?
Mark: but-but-
*too late, Mike left the saferoom. As the animatronics noticed the guy, they suddenly smiled without a reason the 4 began hugging to Mike but he pushed them.
Chica: hi Mike! Welcome back!
Mike: well you had me....dead worried over there.
Marionette*pops out of nowhere* oh hell naw! NO! NO MORE!
Mike: relax puppet, or should I say...mario-not.
*Marionette began suffocating him Nonstop*
Foxy: oh boy, mike....
Bonnie: not again....
Toybonnie: who's Mike?
Freddy: he's the first nightguard we saw. But gladly, he survived the night without getting hurt
Toychica: hey, I thought there were 2 of them?
Mike: h-hes i-in the s-safer-room.....PLES GET PUPPET OUTTA ME!
*gets puppet and BB gave her a balloon but his sign said buy or die*
Marionette: sorry, but I hate balloons..
BB: the sign said BUY IT OR DIE
Marionette:*pops balloon using her sharp hands*
BB: *eyes turned red and whacks Marionette using his balloon again and again*
Mike:*brings mark with him* mark bots, bots mark
All: hi!
Mark:.....h-hi...
Willow: sup dude, want some drink?
Mark: i thought robots don't drink?
Willow: who cares?*keeps drinking*
Mark:ok, I'm surrounded by a bunch of killer robots who wants to stuff me in a fazbear suit, but turns of a bunch of weirdos
ToyFreddy: hey we aren't weird...well...sort of
Toybonnie: hey, have you seen Goldie? He haven't showed up until now...
Freddy:he's in the basement taking care of something
Goldenfreddy: Freddy, I'm done *pops out of nowhere*
Freddy:so....where is he?
???: you called....guys?
All: SPRINGTRAP?!
Richard: what the hell are you doing here?!
Springtrap:I'm about to say the same thing richy boy
Marionne: spring! How ya doing buddy?
Springtrap: same as always, good to see you all guys!
Marionette:well one of us don't want you here so I beg to please get your butt outta here
Richard: i agree with the puppet
Springtrap: awww I haven't got any fun yet, so guys, wanna have some fun?!
Violet and Richard: no...
All: YESS!!!!! ( except toys)
Shabon: what's going on here- WAIT IS THAT SPRING?!
Marionette: yeah, what about it?
Shabon: well fk him, wanna go hang out to each other? Just you and me~
Marionette: yo! Are you seducting me?!
*Marionette tries to out run Shabon but keeps appearing infront of her*
Shafreddy: this day couldn't be worse....
* just then springtrap blows up shafreddy's beanbag*
Shafreddy: 😠 * turns to insane mode and wrestle with springtrap but he still lose and the party just kept going and going*
JJ:.......oh my Scott, what has happened here?
*5 hours later Mike and mark are sleeping while springtrap is still having fun*
Freddy: springtrap, it's past 5 hours, and you still haven't have enough
Springtrap: well, haven't seen my best buds here! And speaking of best buds, where's Mari!?
Marionne: in her stupid box playing with her 1 and only friend.
Springtrap: I'mma go to her.and yo Dj! MAKE A SLOW DANCE!
BB:...why?
Springtrap: just do it!
*plays a dramatic slow dance and Richard looked at foxy and mangle dancing in the center, even Toybonnie and Toychica, and looks at violet and slowly walk towards her*
Richard: *cough cough* you.........wanna dance? *blushed
Violet:U-umm......I'm....not good on dancing *blushing*
Richard: i-it's ok...I'm gonna teach you 😃 * grabs her hand and dance in the center*

-On le prize corner-
Springtrap: hey hey, what's up puppet girl?
Marionette: what now?....
Springtrap: hey turn that frown upside down!
Marionette: FK OFF SPRINGTRAP! It's ALL YOU'RE FAULT THAT THOSE KIDS DIE IN THE BACKROOM! I HATE SEEING YOU WITH THAT CORPES IN YOUR BODY!
Springtrap: IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THE GUY-
Marionette: I DON'T WANNA HEAR A CRAP OUT OF YOU! GET OUT! Y-...you... MURDERER!
Springtrap: fine then! *left*
Marionne: How did it-
Springtrap: shut up....
Toybonnie: whoa, I think that went rough
Willow: ikr?
Goldie: leave him alone, he need some space. After all...... Marionette's having those bad memories back again
Willow: oh yeah. Speaking of Mari, is she a boy or a girl?
Goldie:.......
Marionne: yeah for real
Goldie:.......*telephones away*