Chapter 6

As Mangle was hanging around in the ceiling she went towards the prize corner. It was dark in there but she heard the pop-goes-the weasel playing.
Mari: what are you doing here?
Mangle: i was curious if....do you have a spare part to fix me?
Mari: hmmm, I supposed.
Mangle: really?!
Mari: but first, let me go and checked my box.
Mangle: oh yeah, what is inside your box?
Mari: do you really think I would tell you?
Mangle: no...
Mari: ah! Here it is! You are very lucky that you still have a spare part.
Mangle: thank you puppet!
Mari: no need to thank me, but could you wait for tomorrow? I really need some sleep, since you disturbed my sleep....
Mangle:oops sorry?

(the next day)
Saber: hey guys, guess what?!!?
All: what?
Saber: someone dared us! OMYGERSH!!
Springtrap: why do you even sound exciting? It's just a stupid game anyways.
Saber: shut up, well there isn't a name written over here well who cares? *take's off envelope and reads letter*
Freddy: so?
*Saber laugh's evily and everyone was confuse*
Mark: stop laughing dude, you're more creepy than the animatronics....
BB: he's right! Hahaha!!
Phantom BB: besides, you're way more creepier when you laugh.
Springtrap: okay, what the hell is even on the paper?!"
Saber: dared by: unknown - I dare Springtrap and Marionette to kiss
Marionette: there's no way I would do that! Never in a billion years!!!!
Springtrap: for once, I agree in the puppet!
Violet: awwwwwww, I shipped it
Marionette: VIOLET! STOP SHIPPING ME AND SPRINGTRAP WE CAN'T BE SHIPPED!
Toychica: BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE POWER OF FANDOM!!
Bonnie: I'll prepare the camera!
Toybonnie: and I'll upload it on Scott tube!
Foxy and Marionne: dafuq is Scott tube?
Saber: do it! Or I'll make you kiss each other!
* springtrap kissed Mari's cheek and Saber wasn't that excited that much*
Saber:AWWWW COME ON!? WHY IN THE CHEEKS?! HOW WOULD PEOPLE WOULD REACT IF IT ISN'T FUN ENOUGH!?!
Springtrap and Marionette: THEN WHERE DO YOU EXCPECT TO LAND ON?!
* the admin pointed in her lips and the 2 was blushing in crimson red*
Phantom Chica: well, the dare said kiss, not kiss from.
Mangle: she has a point in there actually...
Saber: AWWWW man! I just wasted my time here, bye then! * disappeared in thin air*
Cupcake: the admin is a piece of Sheet!
All: agreed!
Springtrap: arghhhh......
Marionne: oh shut up springy, willow can cheer you up!
Springtrap: How?
*willows puts mlg glasses den drinks all the beers shiz hardcore, then burps and exploded the entire Place*
Marionette: NOOOOOO!!! MY MUSICBOX!! *runs to get it*
ToyFreddy: hey guys seen Richard somewhere?
Toychica: he's on dem high smoke weed.
Richard: no I'm not!
Saber: hey guys I have another dare from HomelessGomba: everthing will be back to normal and forget what happen with the.kiss and now, but I dare foxy to do the smack cam on Freddy until he's really pissed off"
" hey! Why me?!" foxy said
" you're the fastest one around and there's no chance Freddy Will catch you" Bonnie said
Saber: well that was settled then onwards! To the past!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
*everthing went back to normal then Marionette fixed Mangle and foxy does the smack cam on Freddy and gets busted and the other animatronics posted it in Scott tube they got a million likes and 300 dislikes. As for the phantoms and Withereds, they're playing cards and Springtrap was sleeping*

???: it's early to have fun without me....oh but don't worry.....I'll make sure this will be super fun......after all.

I will have revenge for all of you.
It's now,or never.

A/N well that was a great ending. And hope you like it. And if you want to request just comment down below