A SWEET TASTE..

(Nicole's POV)
That night I couldn't sleep the fact john took away my virginity I'll admit it was hot and sexy on what he did to me but at the same time I didn't want to get bang on the wall as my first time...

*2 weeks past*
Its been two weeks since I seen John but I knew it was time for me to go and see him I am his maid after all after I drove to his mansion I saw him arguing with a woman...

He seemed so upset so angry "WE BEEN ENGAGED FOR 2 YEARS BUT I BROKE IT OFF BECAUSE YOU WANT CONSTRUCT MY HOUSE WHEN WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN MARRIED YET!" He yelled ...

I got out of the car me and him made eye contact but I guess his former fiancée saw me "so this is who you been f*cking with?" She said "she's just my maid don't think of anything else Liz" he said ..

So this is Liz..

She just slapped him and left leaving me and him alone he let me go inside his mansion I felt this awkward tension between us we went into the kitchen..

"Was I interrupting something between you and her?" I asked "no I'm glad you came I didn't want to deal with her" he said the room got silent ...

"Look John about that night --" I said but he cut me off "look I've been thinking about it as well and I wanted to say I'm truly sorry about it I didn't know about it " he said ...

"The thing is though it wasn't half bad I just hate it that it was up against the wall" I said I looked down at my fingers I felt his warmth coming towards me I saw his hand on top of mines ..

"Let me show how your first time should have been" he said whispering in my ear my mind says no but my heart says yes "why me though why not other girls" I said "because your the one I only want" he whispered in my ear ...

He began to nibble on my ear and trailed down to kissing and sucking my neck "show me then" I groaned ..

He grabbed my hand and lead me to his master bedroom he began to unbutton his dress shirt revealing his gorgeous abs and chest

*asylum by John legend*i stood there watching him unbuckling his shorts revealing his underwear and the bulged he had he came towards me lifted my face and began to kiss me passionately he began to undress me

i stood there watching him unbuckling his shorts revealing his underwear and the bulged he had he came towards me lifted my face and began to kiss me passionately he began to undress me ...

Revealing my bra and panties he pushed me on the bed gently he got on top of me trapping my wrist and began to kiss me our tongues began circling around each other...

But he suddenly got off me and went to his drawer and took out a condom my eyes widened when he took off his underwear and his enormous d*ck just sprung out ...

He smirked at me "I'm guessing you like what you see" he said chuckling I didn't respond because I am liking what I'm seeing..

He came towards me my legs were on his waist but before he ever started he gave me one last kiss then he got his d*ck and he shoved in my v@gina slowly I held on to him tight I began to moan little by little...

He went slow at first but he had this rhythm going on he began to go fast yet passionately...

I tried to hold on to my moans "just scream it baby let it out " he said in a husky voice "F*CK!!!" I moaned he went fast and deep "JOHN!!!" I moaned I moaned and moaned..

He began to play with my breast and began to suck as he went slow again with his c*ck in me our sweat began to combine with each other my nipples began to swell from johns sucking ...

I had this burning sensation inside me that I loved we looked at each other and smiled at each othedimple  He began to grind on me he bit his lip revealing his dimple

he made my eyes roll back "OH GOD!!"I moaned "why do this to me" I moaned "because.. I love you" he groaned..

I grabbed his neck I pulled him so we can meet face to face and kissed him he pulled me up and place me on his lap I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to kiss him I bit his lower lipsaid But moments after I got off him he gave me this confusion look "did I do something wrong?" He asked I nodded my head no he was about to stand "no" I said "no what?" He asked "sit" I said he smirked at me ...

I got on the bed but I went to his d*ck I removed the rubber and I grabbed his enormous d*ck and began thrust I began to suck his testicals trailing up to his tip of his c*ck ...

I placed that big p#nis in my mouth and began to suck he began to groan "oh f*ck" he said he grabbed an amount of my hair I felt him move his hips up I removed it out of my mouth to fuel it up again and began to suck I felt my head being pressured by his hand..

His spunk gave me this sweet taste I never tasted before I wanted more "relaxed baby girl your gonna get a tummy ache if swallow hard and fast" he said he motion me to come lay next to him and watch him release all the spunk I began to whisper to him dirty little things which made him c*m even more ...

It splattered everywhere on him he turned to me grabbing my face and kissing me once more with passion "you make me complete" he groaned..

"I'm just a maid john" I said breathing heavily "no your more than that " he said I turned away but he pulled me back to meet his face "your my everything now Nicole and I promise you I won't leave you or abandon you" he said I nodded with tears in my eyes he wiped them off and kissed me...

He got off bed with his c*m dripping off him and went to the bathroom leaving me to see his enormous a$$..

He turned to me "you coming?" He asked with a smirk on his face...

_________________________________________
DAYUM IS ALL I CAN SAY...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)