A NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE

(Nicole's POV)
Its already been two weeks since we've been here I was serving coffee to the family as I turned around the glass cups shattered "can you watch where your going! !" I yelled at John ..

"It's not my fault your such a clutz "he said I ran to the bathroom to change. .

FLASH BACK

his lips crashed into mines I pushed him back "stay out of my life John forever " I said wiping off his saliva off my lips ...

**
A week has passed and things have changed John has been acting like a total jerk towards me but it's an awful version of him he would drop stuff on purpose to make me pick it up. .

This was the right thing to do I rather clean up than being in pain ..

FLASH BACK ENDS

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror crying why ? why me? What did I do to deserve this ?? I wiped my tears away and went outside for a walk with out a sweater. .

I began to walk further and further away from the house I began to get very cold freezing to death I laid back up against the tree I can't stand being in the same place with john not even a second. ..

I began to fall asleep ..

"Brie, brie!!" I said slowly shaking her "mm what "she said in a sleepy voice "I can't sleep " I said "why can't you "she said "I'm scared "I said "mm of?" She asked in a sleepy voice. .

"The monster " I said "Nicole there's no monster under your bed " Brie said "not the monster under the bed the monster that's hurting momma "I said. .

Suddenly the door flew wide open causing me and sister to flinch it was two men he grabbed us both we went on our knees as we began to sob I saw that the evil monster had my mother by the hair and my brother brutally beaten ...

"I WANNA KNOW WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN STEALING MY MONEY !!"the bad man yelled crap how did he figured out that I was stealing his money for lunch money me and brie looked at each other that's when she knew ....

"I..it was m..me " Brie stuttered brie no!!!!..

He slapped her causing her to sob and out nowhere he began to slap me we held hands "everything is going to be ok" I said in my head continuously this man was a total drunk he pointed out his pistol at both of us "brie" I sob "yes Nicole? " "I just wanted to say that I lo--" my mind was blank my sisters hand slipped away from me I went to her as the evil men ran as well as my mother and brother. ..

"BRIE!!!!" I sobbed ...

(John's POV )
"John how dare you treat Nicole with such disrespect "my mother said "but mom she bumped into me not knowing where she was going "I said "That's no way to call her a clutz "she said ..

"Apologize "she said "I'm a grown man you can't tell me what to do " I said she glared at me she came to me and yanked my ear "ow!!!!"I said "don't you dare disrespect your mother apologize to her now!"She raised her voice. ..

"Owwww fine" I said "good boy" she said all I heard were brothers laughter I glared at them I walked to the bathroom knocking on the door "Nicole I'm sorry "i said ...

But there wasn't a sound I knocked continously but nothing I turned the doorknob and found the door unlock but Nicole wasn't in here crap my mother is gonna kill me she adores Nicole so much and if she finds out Nicole I'd missing she is gonna flip. .

Your a dead man cena ...