JEALOUS MUCH???

(Nicole's POV )
I was in my own thoughts as I was cleaning the windows but suddenly I felt two warm hands on my waist closing in on me "I'm working you know " I said  "so?"he said "so I need to keep this house clean " I said stating the obvious...

"Even if you work here I am your boss" john said crap he has a point !!

"Ok john what do you want ?" I asked facing him "Why don't you take a break" he said "I mean whenever your here you just work you never have time for me" he said  ..

"Maybe I have my reasons john" I said  "what are those reasons then?" He asked  "that your just using me " I said it got silent I went back to cleaning the windows "is that what you think?" He asked  ..

I sighed "well yeah your a hot guy what would you want to do with me" I said  "you think I'm hot? "He said smirking I got extremely red I felt his thumb on my cheek stroking  it ...

He leaned in trying to seal it with a kiss but gladly I was saved by the bell john groaned and walked to the door there was no one there he came back with an envelope....

He looked at me curiously "what?" I asked  "its for you" he said  I was surprised  I grabbed the envelope and opened it "dear miss Nicole Garcia colace you and other maids and butlers have been invited to a fancy dinner to celebrate and appreciate on what you done to keep our houses clean.." I said. ...

"Wow I feel honored " I said "if you are going you will have to bring your master to this honorable event " I said I looked up at John  "we are officially going " he said  ...

"When is it??" He asked  "sadly today" I said  "I guess my work is done " I said throwing the rag in the bucket  "be back here at 5 sharp" he said  "fine" I said  before I ever left john cupped my face and kissed me passionately leaving me breathless....

"Are you gonna do that every time? " I said "you seem to enjoy it " he smirked....

***
I was nervous not only I'm going to this event but I'm going with john I just hope he doesn't do anything naughty or so I finished the last touches on my make up since the event is a classy one I decided to wear one of my sophisticated dress...

***I was nervous not only I'm going to this event but I'm going with john I just hope he doesn't do anything naughty or so I finished the last touches on my make up since the event is a classy one I decided to wear one of my sophisticated dress

As I arrived John's eyes widened "isn't that a bit too much? " He asked  "is there a problem? ?" I asked  "no I just want to see if your comfortable before we leave " he said  "I am" I said  ..

"OK then let's go" he said  the car ride was silent  as we arrived john hooked his arm around mines I felt his strength  and it was a complete low key turn on ...

But I felt ignored by him he kept talking to other maids wait why am I feeling like this?? Just because we f#cked twice  doesn't mean I have feelings for him...right???

I got up leaving him distracted by the other girls I went my separate way from him hoping he wouldn't follow but a part of me wanted  him to follow me...

But he didn't  I grabbed a glass of wine and sat alone the sun was setting  revealing the color of my eyes...

This one of the reasons why I don't want an official relationship with john  I was in my own thoughts  I was thinking about how me and my sister would always sit on the roof  seeing the sun set down I wish I could have one more moment with her

This one of the reasons why I don't want an official relationship with john  I was in my own thoughts  I was thinking about how me and my sister would always sit on the roof  seeing the sun set down I wish I could have one more moment with her ...

I was sipping my problems away until I felt a tap on my shoulder when I looked up I saw John's eyes "I was looking for you is everything ok? " He asked  "yeah you seemed you were enjoying your self with talking to those girls and honestly I didn't want to bother you " I said...

He sat next to me "I wanted to enjoy this night with you not with them" he said  "then why don't you " I said he pulled me closer to him he lifted my face and began to kiss me he slowly began to caress  my thigh but I got up and position my self on his lap I wrapped my hands around his neck and began to kiss him I began to grind on him  I could feel him getting hard he couldn't take it anymore  he had his hand on his crotch unzipping his zipper taking out his enormous d'ck I pulled my thong half way down I felt the tip of his c#ck caressing my v@gina and without hesitation he began to thrust I began to moan quietly "more more !!!" I moaned fast I felt his hips moving up quickly I felt his tongue circling with mines I pressed his head forward so I can feel his whole mouth  up against mines his hips began to move fast  and fast causing my v@gina to swell  we decided to stop since we're not at his house...

"What has gotten into you? He asked breathless "you want me to be with me john? "I asked "more than anything " he said zipping up his pants. ...

I grabbed his face and kissed him "this better not be a mistake " I said  pulling away  wiping off the lipstick stain off his lips and off mines I grabbed my wine and I held on to his warm hand....

This is a new me no more hiding...