1 ~ First day

HI GUYS!! Miss me? 

anyways this is my Update hope you'll like it...

------------------------------------

 "Have a nice day Sakura" Kabuto said to Sakura as he drop her off to school

"You too Kabuto-nii.." Sakura mumbled to her cousin before he drive off

After that she walked towards the building where the first years are located. Konoha International High School is known for thier well equipted facilities and amazing background (which were the students who entered the school are from famous families and well...rich) though some rumors said that are KoHigh is were most bullies and oh-so-high-mighty-self-thinking students are going to, also some of 'this kind' of students are involve in frat and gangs.Or worst Daughter/Sons of a yakuza boss.

Sakura is sure that some of this rumors are true. Well for example her friend Ino is in this school and she is indeed a big bully when they last saw each other.and it's what three years ago, sure maybe just maybe her friend did change.

"Good Morning.." Sakura greeted as she slide the door of the teacher lounge where the teachers usually gather and rest or discuss things.

"Good morning, You must be the new student?" a teacher with a scar across his face horizontally said to the girl.

"Hai, I'm Haruno Sakura " She said before bowing

 "Nice to meet you kid, I'm Umino Iruka your home room teacher" he said

"Oh,It's nice too meet you too Iruka-sensei"

 "Come on Haruno-san it's almost time for the class to start"

----------------------

"Good Morning Class from this day on wards you'll be having a new classmate" Iruka glance at the open door to hint Sakura to come in.

"Umm..I'm Haruno Sakura nice to meet you"

"Very well then Haruno-san you can sit beside Gaara-san..Gaara-san can you wave your hand so Haruno-san know where your sitting" After Iruka said that Gaara wave his hand lazily.

After settling in her seat she instantly pulled her book , note and pen. Then she begun to browse and take down important notes when someone tapped her shoulder

"Ummm Hi! I'm Tenten!" a girl with two buns on her head said to Sakura before tooking her hand and shake it

"Nice to meet you?" Sakura awkwardly said to the girl

"Where are you from Sakura? oh! this is Lee, Kiba and Shikamaru"