5~ Training Camp

HI Guys!!! long time no update? hehehe...I'm SORRY!! for not updating soon....It's just....I have no Idea how will I do it...anyway I have a new story in tielt THE DEMON GIRL it's also about akatsuki but I have my OC there...

anyway hope enjoy this chap...

-----------------------------------

 "So this is your uncle's training Camp/Resort" Kisame mused as he looked around the area which consist of a HUGE Hotel building.The said resort is about 26-30 acres in size not including the beach.

"Yup,Though thisis the smallest from all the branches" she said before she opened the vehicle door and got out.

"Smallest? Wow this is already HUGE, No wonder Sakura thought the other Hotels where small..un"Deidara said as he too got out of the vehicle.

"Come on guys!"Sakura yelled to them because apparently she already reach the lobby of the said hotel building.

"Hai!Hai!(un)" Some of them said (Mainly Deidara,Tobi and Kisame) as they all continue thier why towardsthe lobby.

"Sakura!"A masculine voice called from not far behind her.

"Uncle! How have you been?" Sakura asked the older man who is infront of them now.

"I've been fine,Sakura you've grown alot since the last time I saw you, Whose this people?Do Mind to introducing them?"

"Well this is the team, I've talk to you about via email, This our Coach Konan, the Captain Pein-san, the members of the team Sasori-san,Diedara-kun,Kisame-kun, Itachi-san, Shiro and Kuro-san,Kakuzu-san, Tobi-kun(YEY! you call Tobi Tobi-kun!) and Hidan-san'teme' "Sakura whispered the last word and smiled at her Uncle who apparently heard the last word and chuckle.

"Very well,I won't bother you anymore because I know that you need to sign-up to the program and of course you need to check in" her uncle said as waved and walk away with one thought in mind.

'This will be going to be fun' He thought as he let a small smile appear, then he glance at the small group thar his niece choose to be with and to manage.

------------------------------------

Sakura and Konan entered their hotel room and settled their things.

"Well Sakura-chan, I didn't know that you Uncle is the most famous author of Icha Icha Paradise" Konan said amuse at the discovery.