I hate you, i love you

--wait to play music also this song has cuss words in it just a heads up^--
Delilah's POV~

Gas has been gone for a month now.

I still do anything normally, i just don't get to see him every morning.

Sans keeps hitting on me, and I throw bad puns back just to be nice but Frisk comes in protectively and takes him away. one day he kissed me. that day was today. Frisk yelled at both of us but her and Sans made up.

*Ring Ring Ring* I looked down to my phone while i was laying in bed.

Caller ID: Metnon

I answered. "Hello?"

"Hello darling! mind coming to sing today~?" I sighed. "I guess not, be there in Five." I looked up a song really quick before teleporting to MTT resort. I walked down the hall, getting asked a bunch of questions but I just kept walking until I got on stage.

"Hello darling~" I smiled gently.

"Hello Metta." He handed me a mic. "here ya go!" he ran back to the music board and waited for my cue. I sighed and nodded. he turned on the cameras

"Hello Darlings~! Today Delilah is going to be singing for us!" the crowd clapped. "I'm going to be singing something for my friend in snowdin, and he'll know who he is." I took a deep breath.

"this was my favorite song on the surface."

I held the mic up closer to my face.

--play now--

"Feeling used but I'm, still missing you"

"And I can't, see the end of this, just wanna feel your kiss, against my lips"

"And now all this time, is passing by"

"I still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me everytime I see you, realize how much I need you."

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you,don't want to by I can't put, nobody else above you, I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you, you want her, you need her, and I'll never be her...." Small tears brined my eyes but I kept going.
"I miss you when I can't sleep, or right after coffee, right when I can't eat, miss you in my front seat. Still got sand in my sweater from nights we don't remember." I sang, pulling the collar of my shirt. "Do you miss me like o miss you?" I chuckled and looked through the camera. "Fucked around and got attached to you."

Sans POV~

She's singing to me, I know she is, she has to be.

"Fucked around and got attached to you, friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired, but never of you."
"If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit. I put this reel out but you wouldn't bite that shit. I type a text but then I "nevermind" that shit. And I've got these feelings but you never mind that shit."
Damn.
"Oh, no. Keep it on the low. You're still in love with me but your friends don't know. If you wanted me you could just say so and if I were you I would never let me go."

She took a breath and a step back almost as if preparing herself. "I don't mean no harm, I just miss you in my arms wedding bells were just alarms, caution tape around my heart, you ever wondered what we could have been?" I nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "You said you wouldn't and then fucking did."
"Lie to me, lie with me get your fucking fix, now all the tricks and all my feelings are all mixed."
"I'm always missing people that I shouldn't be missin, sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create distance I know I control my thoughts and I and should stop reminiscing, but I learned from my mom that it's good to have feelings."
"When love and trust are gone I guess this is moving on.
Everyone I do right does me wrong. So every lonely night, I sing this song."
"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you, don't want to but I can't put, nobody else above you. I hate you I love you, I hate that i want you, you want her, you need her. And I'll never be her." She chuckles, taking a deep breath, a single tear falling down her face. All alone, I watch you watch her. Like she's the only girl you've ever seen."

"You don't care you never did, you don't give a damn about me. How is it you haven't noticed, that you've been slowly killing me...?" She dropped the mic from her face, sighing. She looked up and smiled, the cameras tried to zoom in but her eyes turned gray and some force moved the cameras back and they kept trying to get closer. She wiped her face.
Was she crying even after she finished?
She looked up, her eyes puffy. "Thank you." She muttered, walking off stage. I sighed, walking to her house. I waited until she walked up. "Hey kiddo." Gray. "How many times to I have to tell you, I'm not a kid." She tried to unlock the door it I stopped her. "Was that song about me?" She chuckled, pink. "I thought you were smarter than that." She chuckled. "Of course it was about you, numbskull." She pushed past me, opening the door and shutting it before I could say anything else.

I sat outside in the cold, waiting for her to leave the house again. She slowly opened the door, walking out and jumped when she saw me. "W-what are you still doing here..." Gray. Her face blushed red.
"I know it's been a month since Gas died and all..."

She shook her head. "Stop." She sighed, purple. "It's fine..." "Can I come with you?"  Yellow. That was new. "I-i guess so..." We started walking until we got to Alphys' lab. She went down to the true lab, Gaster waiting for her. "Welcome back." Delilah nodded, brown. Is that when she feels nothing? I don't know. He hooked her up to the machine, her eyes swimming around in color.

Purple
Blue
Green
Brown
Red
Pink
Gray
Black
Yellow.
"Yellow? That's new." Gaster walked over to her. "That was your last feeling I needed you to collect." She growled. "Excitement, surprise." She screamed, as Gaster hung her from cords in the ceiling, plugs sticking into her. "Oh shut up Deta, you knew this would happen." Tears fell down her face as she went limp, falling backwards, falling from the cords in the ceiling. I ran over to her, lifeless. "Please.. No.." Her eyes sprang open, the brown parts of her left eye were all the colors except for three. Red, Pink, and Gray. Those colors were in her right eye. Gaster backed away. "Deta I have a surprise for you." Deta looked up, and there stood a skeleton. More importantly, Gas. he wasn't human anymore. "G-gas?" She ran up to him but he pushed her back, slamming her against the wall. "You have to earn his trust again." He  scoffed. "As if I'd befriend a human." Delilah stood up. "I'm not a human!" She screamed, trying float, failing "what..?" She tried again.
Failed.
"What the literal hell??" She growled Gas walked closer to her.
"Not a human my ass." Delilah tried to run away but Gas pulled her against him. "Let's go~" she looked to me with pleading eyes before she disappeared.

UHM WHAT

283?????THANKS YOU SO MUCH I HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D GET LIKE 10 READS I SUCK AT WRITING ANYTHING CREATIVE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU ALL

283?????
THANKS YOU SO MUCH I HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D GET LIKE 10 READS I SUCK AT WRITING ANYTHING CREATIVE
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU ALL