Know It All

~Val~

"Hey Val?" I felt someone nudge me.

"Huh?" I mumble as I reluctantly lifted my head up from my desk.

"Class is over" Andy said.

I glanced up at all the students that were leaving and stood.

"Right" I muttered and trudged out of the class into the crowded hall.

We were walking down the hallway when I bumped into someone who almost knocked me over. A hand quickly grabbed my arm before I could eat sh*t.

"Wow, you alright?" they asked.

I looked up to find none other than the pain in my ass nosy teacher Mr. Michaels.

"She's been spacing out all day, don't mind her" Andy cut in. Mr. Michaels glanced over at him before letting me go once I got my balance back. I avoided his gaze when I noticed him frown at me suddenly, I walked around him trying to get away from.

"Don't forget that you have detention with me miss Jamison." He called out to me and I cringed as he caught the attention of the people around us.

"Yeah I know and so does my mother." I growled at him under my breath as I continued to walk away with Andy behind me.

Andy caught up with quick steps.

"You have detention because of yesterday with Lily?" he asked me inquisitively.

I grimaced,

"Here name is Lily? Really?" I scoffed in disgust.

He laughed.

"Yeah, doesn't suit her does it?"

"Not by a long shot."

"Are you wearing the same close?" Andy abruptly asked. I hesitated for a moment by the random question. Man he wasn't lying he's seriously observant of me.

"Maybe" I shrugged nonchalantly.

*******

Here I was sitting in a class as quiet as a library, the only things I could hear was the rustle of papers and the tap of the keyboard. I began to rub my face in boredom. Is this what detention was all about being bored out of you mind. I would have more fun peeling my skin off layer by layer.

"Ugh" I groaned in my hands as I dropped my head down to the desk in defeat.

Mr. Michaels has won this rounds. Is he really this boring.

I lowered my head to lay my cheek on the desk and stared up at me him

He was pretty young wasn't he? I thought as I peeked through my hair. Now that I really look at him he was kind of gorgeous? His grey eyes were focused on his computer at the moment with such intense focus. His dark hair hung in slightly wavy locks over his thick brows, his tan skin was smooth from where I was sitting. My eyes traveled further down at his surprisingly muscular physique. His black button up was not holding anything back.

I lifted my head up slowly as I shamelessly ogled him. There was no way someone this hot was a teacher.

Huh, I laughed to myself.

What was he doing it for? From what I could see he could be a model or something productive. Teenagers sucked, I would know being one and all.

"Miss Jamison I would appreciate it if you would not stare at me" he broke the silence.