Dumbsters

~Val~

I seriously needed to find a shower!

If I have to go one more day in these clothes I'm going to go lady Godiva minus the horse on everyone's poor unrespecting eyes. Sorry children.

I arrived at school feeling stale and achy from the park bench.

"Hey girly" Andy said from behind me.

I turned to him slowly and a thought occurred to me.

"Oh Andy dreariest," I smiled at him sweetly and his smile dropped as he backed away.

"What do you want?" he asked anxiously.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to know if you had any clean gym clothes."

He frowned at me,

"Yeah, I just washed them last night, I have a physical test of some sort today." He said as we started to walk into the school.

"Can you be an amazing person and let me have them?" we were by my locker now.

His frown deepened,

"Why-" I reached out to put my finger up to his lips and shushed him softly.

"No questions, just clothes" I whispered seductively.

From his face I guess my attempt at being sexy wasn't really working; he seemed to be immune to my charms.

Slowly he reached into his bag and pulled out a large grey t-shirt with the schools logo and a pair of black sweat pants.

"You do know that if I show up undressed I get marked down a grade." He said holding the clothes to me, I barley heard him as I stared at them.

"Is that important to you?" I asked glancing up at him and he just smiled and put them in my hands.

"Nah, I hate gym anyway" the moment I held them I felt warmth in my chest that I just want to kiss the guy but I held back, that would just be weird.

"Thank you" my voice suddenly too hard to use

"No problem" he said shaking his head.

"See you in class" with that I ran to the girls locker rooms.

I was finishing up my shower with some girls body wash I stole and rinsed myself off. I dried my long hair with the towel first before wrapping it around my body. I'm pretty sure I wasted my first period as I enjoying the best shower of my life but hey who needs history?

I walked out of the showers towards the lockers where I left Andy's gym clothes on the benches when I came to an abrupt stop. Nothing was on the bench, the new clothes or dirty.

"The f**k" I breathed. I bent down to see if there was anything under the bench hoping it fell but no, nothing.

Now I was starting to freak out.

Why were my clothes gone! I didn't even hear anyone come in.

Nervously I walked the whole locker room pleading to whatever higher beings out there that my clothes were thrown out of the way in the corner somewhere but my sinking stomach was a sure sign I was screwed. My fear was quickly turning to anger,

I don't know who did this but someone's about to get there face beat in.

I growled as all self-conscious insecurities were melted away by my boiling blood and I found myself marching out of the locker rooms and into the hallways in nothing but a thin towel that came up to my thighs. I could feel my heavy wet hair slapping against my back.