Chapter 26

2 years have passed

I still remember the day that we successfully performed the play at the closing ceremony.

The story is something I can relate to. I understand why people keep asking me back then, if I would be able to go on because the story means a lot to me, as the story itself represent me back then. Coincidence right?

Everyone congratulated me. Most especially Mom, who was so proud of me.

It is already dismissal, I am putting my stuffs to my bag. "Marie, you better hurry. We are late for the meeting." David is in a rush. I sigh, we just finished our class. I scratch my head.

We are already seniors within the University. Time really flew so fast.

We left the class. "I am walking fast right now, David." We are part of the student government within the University. David is the President while I am the Vice President within our department. All of the efforts that we did for the past few years, are not in waste.

Do you still remember that David is always at the faculty last time even when there is no competition? He was already starting to process his way for running to become a President in the student government.

Well, when I heard it from him. I started to get interested also for this student government thingy. Not because of the benefits and such, but thinking that you will be able to know what is happening within your department and organize it, is really a fun thing to do.

"Let's run." David look around and pull me for a run.

"We are breaking the rules." I said while running.

"No one sees us." David and I are still the same ever since. We are still friends, I mean best friends.

All of the other students within the student government are already at our office. We are the only ones they are waiting for according to our secretary.

When we arrive at the room, David immediately enter without a trace that he was running. "Where have you been Pres and Vice?" I hold onto my knees. I am out of breath because of running. David is really athletic.

"You were running again, do you? You are becoming a bad examples of the student government of all the departments, what will you do then?" Rose said. Rose is the secretary.

"That's why both of them are good partners. They understand and act each other. They also really look good together. What has been your score? Spill it already. Maybe, you'll just hiding it from us." Jack said. Jack is also a part of the student government, he may not look like it but he is.

"Okay, go to your seats now. Stop asking about anything that are not relating to the student government topics." David put the papers to his table and we can hear a loud thud indicating how heavy is it.

Jack whistles. "A lot of job to do." I nod and seat at the meeting table.

After putting the papers down, David sits at the center chair within the meeting table and he flashes the projector to show our 'to do list' for the remaining months.

All of the student government representatives are all in the meeting. When I see the 'to do list' I roll my eyes at the first one listed.

"It is almost Valentines, I guess someone will reveal their relationship status." Jack teases. Rose smack the head of Jack and Jack rubs his head.

David coughs to get everyone's attention. "So, we are starting with the Valentines event. All of the representatives in the clubs send their proposals for the Valentines day. That's what are the papers at my table. We will all check it if the proposals are appropriate and we will cooperate with them." We all look at David while he is explaining.