Chapter 31

Is he a stalker?

I glare at him. Maybe, I am just accusing him that he is following me. He also passes this way going to his home afterall.

You're wrong Marie.

I turn around, I bend down to pick up the box and start to walk again.

But something bothers me, I try to turn at different corners of the street to check if he really follows me.

After turning around, I am now sure that he is following me. He is still at my back tailing.

When I arrive at the street at the building of my apartment. I turn around again to him.

"What do you want from me?" He stays silent.

"Are you going to blame me that your ex is punished right now?" He didn't move to where he is.

What is wrong with him?

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Still, I heard no answer.

He suddenly walks forward and I look at him going to me. I was expecting that he will stop in front of me but he just pass by at me.

"Goodnight." He said before passing me.

I turn around and watch his back. Huh? That's weird.

I go to my building and go home. That is really weird of him.

***
FINALLY! Finals is done and graduation is almost a step closer.

"Are you excited David? We are already graduating soon." David smiles at me.

"I am. When I see you like this happy, I feel more excited about the graduation." We are at the student government's room. We are starting to pack everything we need to bring home.

"I am going to miss this place." Rose said.

"We have a lot of memories here, it was a great year. Do you remember what Jack and I dressed at halloween?" Rose laughs. I smile when I remember that.

"You both dressed as the main characters of Titanic." David answers.

"Well, both of you are almost the same too. David was Dracula and Marie dressed to be was that the Mom of the Addams Family?" I nod. Time really flies.

"Then the christmas ball party!" I add.

"Right, when we really prepared too much of it. But everything was incredible indeed. We decorated the main gym with christmas decors and put some fake snowflakes falling down to the floor." Jack is done getting his stuff.

"Then the Valentines." Jack happily adds.

"Don't mention it." Jack and Rose look at me squinting their eyes.

"What's the tea?" Jack teases.

"Are you all done?" David asked. He always come to save me at the right timing.

We all go outside the room and watch David closes the door and locked it. He faces us and give us each a high five.

"Thank you so much for everything." I am happy that I made such great memories within this University. Even though it started hard, it still ends with such great things to remember for.

At the next day, I am planning to buy some clothes for the graduation.

I asked David if he can accompany me but he said he has something to do today so he can't. I noticed that David is been busy these days. What he has been into?