*Chapter 20*

I open my eyes, looking around. It's dark. Real dark. I try to get up but fail and fall.My legs and hands are tied up tight. The lights turn on and i see my Aunt. "You aren't dead yet.." i say looking up. Her anger filled eye turn more ferocious as she hits me in my face. My lip starts bleeding. I spit out the blood and look at Kevin. He smirks as i fail unlocking my hand with those ropes. 

She signals them to free me and they do so. I stand there glaring into her eyes. "Here, sign these" she says handing me over a bunch of paper aligned neatly. I take them and throw them. "I will not" i speak up briskly. "If you want your family safe." she says raising her eye brows. I look at her with my eyes filled with horror. "Your daughters, your sons, your guys" she say handing me over a pen.

SonS,DaughterS, and guyS? She doesn't know anything. Okay aunt, now as i tried to stay as away from you as possible and now you again got me here, ill show you how it actually hurts when cheated and betrayed. Haha play time now. She doesn't know a thing 'bout me.

I start crying and fall down rubbing my eyes. Kevin immediately bends and holds me. I look up at him. "What's wrong?" he asks.I try my best not to look into his eyes. I calm down after 5 minutes and stand up rubbing my hands to my jeans. "What. Was. That" she asked me. "He-He left me" i said. "Awww, i said you, i tried to keep you away from him. Come here" she said extending her arms, expecting an hug. I returned the hug, confusion in my eyes and she took me to a room and made me sit. 

God! she can win an Oscar.

"I'll get you some water" she said and left to the kitchen.  I take the papers, another set of them kept on the table and have a close look at them, it's the property shit all over again. "Knew it" i whisper to myself. As i am reading, Kevin comes and sits beside me. I do not look up but continue reading. He puts his hand on my arm. I still don't respond.He comes closer, i could feel his breath on my neck."Where were you gone muffin?" he whispers. 

 I glare at him as he pulls my hand forcing me to kiss him. I pull back and slap him, just when aunt enters. I run, go and hug her. "H-he's forcing me to..." my words trail as she puts a protective arm around me. "Kevin! She is like your sister! Away from her!" she shouts as loud as possible. I look at Kevin who nods, looks like he's really scared of his mother. 

He leaves the room. I and aunt sit on the couch. She takes those papers and puts them on the table, away from me. I look at them and her constantly. "I know it's hard, i tried to keep you away from him, but seeing him, i felt he was the right one, so i let go of you" she says wiping a tear with her kerchief.

Say whaaa?! Excuse me, first thing you dint get us married. Second thing, you're acting just to make me sign the papers. Third, i'm lying and you don't know that. And fourth, I ain't gonna leave you easily and i'm only going back after i get the confirmation that the land is totally and fully mine, 87364875687 miles away from your reach.