0

Picture is so bloody cute!😍

Yes, you've already read this but yeah, please read the short end note!

Narrator

Justin wandered down the busy street as people rushed past. The street lights were and the city shined with lights on the buildings.

His hoodie was up hiding his little kitten ears and his tail tucked in his sweats. Oh yes, he was a hybrid.

No, it's totally normal to have hybrids living in the crowds. I mean it's 3012.

Though unlucky ones were treated like what their animal were.

He lifted his head up to the yummy smell of freshly made food. Oh how hungry he was. His tummy grumbled. Justin frowned at how empty his stomach was.

He hasn't had food in a few days. And just the smell of food sent him wild.

He meowed softly so nobody could see. He doesn't want to go back. Back to the place he once called home a safe haven.

When he thought his life was getting better, it took a turn for the worst. Secretly abused every night by the guard who was there to protect them.

Justin shook his head at the thought. "Gotta find a home," He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around himself tightly as he could feel the temperature dropping by the second.

The wind blowing, chilling Justin's body.

He looked up at a building. There a billboard was placed displaying the time, date and temperature.

Currently it was 7.45PM and it was 15 degrees celsius. Sure didn't feel like it.

Justin put his head down and whimpered at the empty growling feeling in his stomach. He was so hungry and tired.

He needed to find shelter soon. The grey clouds were hovering over.

He looked around to see people walking past just trying to get home for the day. They probably had families to come to unlike Justin.

A lonesome kitty trying to survival in the big world.

His nose picked up the scent of fish and Justin looked up seeing a seafood restaurant. He looked through the window to see a fish tank in the view. His brown eyes followed the small fishes as they swam aimlessly.

He sighed and kept walking.

Now if you're asking why he's not looking for food at the back of the restaurant..well he's already tried. 5 days in a row. No one seems to throw food out the door.

He flinched when a clap thunder erupted. Looking up into the sky, darker rain clouds closed in and parts lighting up.

Please not today Thor...

Usually he loved the rain and loved being in the rain. He loved the water. But not today.

But still he's quite strange for a cat.

--------------------

Justin continued to walk around, in hopes for food. But his chances were slim to none.

He meowed as his clothes clung to him wet and soaked.

All he wanted was to curl up in a little ball in front of the heater away from the cold windy rain.