"are we're eating up here tomorrow? or is it just for today?" jimin questioned, crossing his legs together as he carefully opened the packed lunch that his older brother, seokjin, had made for him.

"i don't even know." yoongi mumbled, sighing as he looked up at the sky. the blond boy gratefully accepted the pair of chopsticks that jimin handed him, thanking the younger for sharing his lunch with him. "it depends if we get kicked out of the library again, even though drinks are allowed in there."

"you nearly spilled your latte all over the tablets." jimin shook his head, a small giggle escaping his lips as he remembered the scene from earlier where yoongi tripped and nearly spilt his drink all over the place. luckily, jimin had catched the older boy in time before he hit the ground.

yoongi groaned, "it wasn't my fault that there was a freaking pencil sharpener on the floor! i could've died, but mrs. choi only cared about the well being of the tablets!"

the older boy pouted slightly, picking up a small dumpling from the lunch box and dropped it in his mouth; not noticing the "cute" that stumbled out of jimin's mouth.

earlier, the two boys were wandering around the library looking for a book that they could read out loud and reenact themselves; since they've found it humorous every time.

as yoongi strolled through one of the book aisles, he unfortunately slipped on a pencil sharpener – almost spilling the contents his green tea latte all over the nearby tablets.

mrs. choi, the librarian, had seen the act as malicious behavior, and ushered the two boys out of the library as quickly as possible. yoongi did not want to return to the cafeteria for the remaining lunch period, so he suggested to chill out on the rooftop for a while.

"hey yoongi, can i ask you something?"

yoongi looked up at jimin as there was a pot sticker hanging midway in his mouth, to which he blushed and quickly pushed the entire thing into his mouth – oblivious to jimin's giggles as the younger male looked at him with a lovestruck look in his eyes.

"what is it, jiminie?" yoongi questioned back, leaning his back against the concrete ledge behind him with a small sigh. even though yoongi was only seventeen, he felt as if he was sufficient enough to play the role of a grandpa.

jimin bit his lip, twisting the paws of his cream colored sweater nervously, taking a deep breath before looking at yoongi. "i-i just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out this s-saturday?"

the door to the rooftop suddenly slammed open, scaring both of the short males that were seated nearby.

it only took one look for yoongi to recognize who it was, and the name caused an undeniable shift in the once peaceful mood. his name burned yoongi's tongue like hell, and that's where the blonde wanted to be at that moment.

"kim taehyung." yoongi hissed, standing up from the secluded area of the rooftop and stomping over to where the taller boy stood; ignoring the protests that came from his best friend.

"yoongi! thank god i found you! mrs. choi said she saw you hea–"

"– cut the bullshit, taehyung. why are you here? so you can jokingly ask me out on a date again to humiliate me? is that it?" yoongi interrupted, watching the brunette's forehead crinkle from his harsh, yet true, words.

"no no! that's not it," taehyung defended, shaking his head. "i honestly came here to say sorry about earlier, i was a jerk. now i'm here to ask you on an actual date."

yoongi and jimin both stared at taehyung in shock, but the brunette ignored their looks and continued.

"so min yoongi, will you accept my offer of taking you out on a date this saturday?" taehyung questioned, quickly adding his signature box smile.

jimin gulped, his mind racing with a million thoughts.

will yoongi hyung ditch me for taehyung?

will yoongi go on a date with a jerk who played with his feelings?

yoongi frowned, sighing. "i'm going out with jimin on saturday,"

jimin swore that his heart raced a little bit, and he tried his best to restrain the smile that was about to show.

this was proof that his hyung wouldn't ditch him for taehyung, and to think, he actually thought that yoongi liked that idio–

"– but i'm free on friday, so we can go on a date then." yoongi grinned.