5

hello people of le internet. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long while. I've had lots happenin and anxiety and insomnia issues coming up cos of my new meds but I should be good now :) 

so I have a lot of this planned out  and I'm super excited to get to some of the conflicts so imma try to update more. your guys' comments and votes motivate me lots to update sooner so comment if you want to ;)  I'm also planning a new story so lets hope that gets up soon.

love you guys!

-----------------

a few weeks later btw

-----------------

mikey: oMG CALUM YoU guyS ARE COMING TO MY CITY IN TWO WEEKS

mikey: HOLY SHIT

cal: really?? what city?

mikey: portland oregon o.O (A/N I know they aren't going there but I live there and want them to so shhhhh)

cal: omg that's great! are you coming?

mikey: no :(( I cant afford tickets

cal: oh I'm sorry :c I wish you could be there

mikey: yeah me too *le sob*

cal: ughhhhh well I gtg for a bit, we have soundcheck in 5 min

mikey: okay :) ill talk to you later?

cal: of course ;)

cal: ok bye :p

--

calum didn't really go to souncheck. the boys didn't have soundcheck for another hour. he went straight to the back of the tour bus where no one could hear I'm and made a call to their manager.

cal dialed the number and held the phone to his ear, waiting for the man on the other end to pick up.

"hey, adam, I needed to ask if you could please do me a favour..."

-----------------

ok so yea this is really short and highly predictable but whatever I'm not v creative ok? don't judge lmao. I love you guys :)