6

DOUBLE UPDATE COS I LOVE YOU GUYS

I'm aware that I called the last chapter '6' instead of '5' and I changed it lol sorry. also this will be a long story. meaning I have the next 40ish chapters without reaching the ending soooo

but yeah ok next chapter

--------------

cal: what's your skype name?

mikey: michaellovespizza

cal: lol really mikey?

mikey: shut up!

mikey: wait why do you need my  skype?

mikey: calum?

mikey: . . .

Michael shook his head in confusion before turning back to his laptop, where he was currently writing a fanfiction about one of his other favourite band members meeting one of the others online. he began typing again when a notification popped up on his screen.

' calpalisastupidhero is calling... '

Michael chuckled and fixed his hair before clicking 'answer with video'. calums smiling face immediately appeared on his screen, causing him to smile back.

"mikey! guess what!?" calum shouted as soon as he saw the pale boy pop up on his laptop screen

Michael giggles at the boy who's biting down on his lip to hold in his excitment. "what?"

calum holds up his hand quickly so it's in view of the camera. Michael furrowed his eyebrows at the papers in the kiwi's hand, leaning in a bit closer to read them.

he gasped and pulled back. "whats it for?" he asked, his voice shaking a bit as he reminded himself not to get his hopes up.

"you, you idiot!" he says jokingly. he watches closely for michaels reactions, a goofy grin spread across is face. if he was being completely honest, he found the boy kinda adorable. ok, more than kinda.he has an admiration for the galaxy haired boy. cal knew he was bisexual after he ended up making out with some football (soccer) player at a party in his freshman year, and luke and aston were the only ones who knew. though he still was a bit confused with the warm feeling he felt in his tummy every time he saw those green eyes and baby pink lips that he just wanted to kiss. he didn't know why but he wanted to do anything to make the younger boy happy. (A/N Michael is 19 and calum and luke are 20 and ash is 21 in this ok sorry lmao bye)

"wait seriously?!" the pale boy asked, holding his breath.

calum nodded his head vigorously, his grin never leaving his face.

Michael squealed so loudly that calum was about to cover his ears before Michael stopped. "oh my god thank you calum! thank you so much oh my god!" he wiped is eyes quickly to avoid a few happy tears from falling.

cal's eyes lit up at michael's smile. "you're welcome, mikey."

"this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me, cal. thank you so much" Michael breathed out, smiling more shyly now. his cheeks turning a shade of light pink.

Michael heard his front door slam and looked at the hallway from his bedroom. calum could hear a man shout michael's name from the bottom of the stairs. michael panicked and turn back to the screen. "i uh- I gotta go, cal. thank you so much, again." he said, sending a small smile at the end.

the kiwi boy went to reply but Michael hung up before he got the chance. he was a bit curious and a bit more worried for him.

he shrugged it off and went to find lashton, who were gaming in the back of the bus with 'the used' playing. he sat between then and joined in the next round, though the pale boy with bright galaxy hair remained in the back of his mind the whole night.

-----------------

hello guysss idk if I should do a chapter between Michael and his dad but it would be a bit sad. it'd explain a bit of michael's background though. let me know if you think I should pls

also, thank you guys for over 600 reads! holy shit guys I never thought this would get even 100 so thank you all. and for the amount of votes I got so soon after the last chapter. it really motivates me to keep updating quicker.

(but please comment more it makes me so happy lmao)

I love you guys so much xx