9

heyyy sooo I know it's been like weeks since I updated and I'm so sorryyy

ive just finished my school year like 1 hour before writing this (online school ends earlier for all you june 16th people btw) and ive had lots of shit to do with my sisters wedding coming up next month. I'm in the wedding party which means I have to get a suit and go to all the extra dinners and meeting and planning and all that lmao so ill be updating as fast as I can til  after july 3rd ish

anyways holy shit 1.1k reads guys. I'm so fuevbiebej. just. thank you all.

onto le chapter *.*

that's what mikey looks like in this btw

------------

(a/n i forgot if this is present or past tense oops sorry)

this was it.

tonight was the concert. michael's first ever concert, and he was going to get to meet the band. he was mentally freaking out at home as he stood in front of his bathroom mirror, waiting for his uber to arrive to take him to the arena. 

he heard a honk outside and jumped, gabbing his things. he rushed outside to the car and greeted the driver politely, anxiously waiting to reach the destination. 

the now pink haired boy pulled his phone out and sent calum a quick message saying he was on his way and would meet him around the back by the tour bus - as the kiwi had requested before - before the soundchek. once he got a reply from te raven haired boy saying the band would be waiting out back for him, he stuffed his phone back in his skinny jeans pocket (with great difficulty)

 meanwhile, ashton and luke were rolling their eyes and the giddy boy in front of them. cal ran around the dressing room, bouncing up and down "guys he's coming! hes actually coming! (a/n lmfao cal not yet ) I finally get to meet him!" he basically squealed.

ashton shook his head in exasperation but smiled none the less at how happy his best friend was. "that's great cal, I'm really happy for you, buut do us a favour and shut up so we can go meet him out back without getting found and mobbed" he pleaded as he stood up, smacking the back of the tanned lads head. cal pouted but nodded and led the way outside. luke just chuckled and followed behind him and ashton.

the boys stood outside the back of the venue, along with a couple security guards standing by the doors just to make sure they didn't die or something. lashton decided to scroll through tumblr and twitter while they waited. calum just stood there, bouncing on his feet a bit nervously and watching for any cars.

after about 10 more minutes of waiting, a small blue car ith an uber sticker on the windshield pulled up to the curb. seconds later, the passenger door opened and a small pale boy stepped out, looking nervous. as soon as cal spotted the tuft of pink hair and outfit he had helped pick out, e broke out into a grin.

they made eye contact, green meeting brown, and both boys' face lit up.

"calum?"

"mikey!"

-----------------------------

sorry I ended it there, I'm pissed rn cos I rote the entire second half pf this earlier and it deleted so I had to rewrite it so I'm sorry if it sucks. it's like past midnight so imma read fanfic for about 3 hours ok ok byyeee

- whatstheirname