Chapter 13: Reality

~Third Person POV~

"We're moving to California." Dylan said as he looked up to see her, her expression was blank, mouth shut, their eyes met again and it seemed as if they were quiet for an eternity but it was just seconds.

The silence broke when she laughed, Dylan immediately looked at Stuart, he looked confused as well.

"This is a really nice prank, you almost got me, good job guys." she said between laughs and then looked directly at them, her smile fading instantly.

"It is not a joke, we're really moving." As Jessica heard those words her heart shattered and her expression hardened.

"Oh. Since when do you know?" She asked trying to sound calm but Dylan knew that deep down she was freaking out, that made him remember about the night she discovered her parents fighting and how much she freaked out.

"Three months." responded Stuart quietly looking at Jessica waiting for her reaction.

Jessica began to cry, she was trying to speak but she couldn't form any words, she didn't know how she felt either, the thought of loosing two of the people she cared about the most was heartbreaking.

In that moment Andrew arrived and Stuart got more nervous that he already was, it was going to be the end of their relationship, Andrew wasn't a person that could deal with that stuff easily, it was going to be hard for both Dylan and Stuart; Jessica would not talk to Dylan and Andrew would be really mad or at least that's what they thought.

~Jessica's POV~

At this point I was so frustrated and sad, it took me some time to process it all.

Dylan was moving, I wasn't going to see him in I don't know how long, he was going to leave me and move across the country and I couldn't do anything about it.

The red of the walls was suddenly brighter and horrible, my once clear vision became blurry and without thinking I stood up, I didn't need Dylan to see me cry again, as I was trying to leave he grabbed my wrist, he felt my hand shaking and he immediately let go, he knew what was happening.

I decided to go to the bathroom, since the café was mostly empty there was no one there.

Breathing started getting difficult, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking uncontrollably, the worst of this panic attacks was that I didn't know how much they would last or how bad they would be,I just hated everything, when I thought my problems were already solved new ones had to come.

Just breathe, everything is going to be fine.

~~~~~~

Hi guys! I convinced my dad!!!! I'm actually going to SLFL which I'm really excited about.

This chapter was so so short but it was a bit hard to write, I haven't been feeling that well this days and updating is really hard and this is literally the worst chapter I've ever written and to make up for my slow and short updates I'll try to post a chapter tomorrow, I'm really sorry.

This chapter was so so short but it was a bit hard to write, I haven't been feeling that well this days and updating is really hard and this is literally the worst chapter I've ever written and to make up for my slow and short  updates I'll try to...

Okay I'm just gonna put another image... Mikey's so cute.

He's so cute OMG!

He's so cute OMG!

Bye!!!!

~Sarah xoxo