Episode 1: My Nightmare

"Min Jung! Please wake up if you hear me!" a voice hollered.

Carefully, I opened my eyes and found a guy looking intently. Though it was visible in his eyes that he was worried, it was also transparent that he was somehow happy, maybe because I was able to respond to their calls. I looked at him, memorizing his presence and appearance. This guy was wearing a yellow shirt with black cardigan, a simple yet eye-catching outfit. I also noticed his deep, dark-as-a-night, set of eyes. His hair was permed, and his skin was fair in complexion. If I were to be asked, his definition would be somehow abut to how I would see an ideal man --- Handsome, smart, and rich-looking.

I veered my eyes away, waking myself into a trance I might have as I analyze him, and suddenly, I began to be curious where I was.

 "Where am I?" I asked particularly no one, though I was looking for an answer.

I began to examine this pure, white room. The ambiance was placid, judging by the right mixture of everything in the atmosphere – not too much light coming from the windows, no tensed emotions and not much people. It felt just right. I then spotted a pole beside me, with a dextrose atop, connected to a tube, and the tube was connected to me via needle. And with it, I didn’t need another clue to assume where I was.

From the other side of the bed, another guy approached me. The guy was unmistakably handsome too, and his hair is straight up. His eyes were somehow deep, displaying a cold personality. But his face tells otherwise – that he looked tad friendly. His nose looked perfectly chiseled. His lips were red as a rose and his face looks unwrinkled. Once I looked at him, his expression was almost similar to the earlier guy – he seemed distressed.

 "Min Jung, you're awake! How are you feeling?" The guy who approached me uttered. I noted the that he used same name they had called me.

 "Who are you?” I truthfully wanted to know. “And who’s Min Jung?" I added. Honestly, it was only this time that I had heard this strange name, and I know I haven't met these guys before in my whole life.

 The two guys looked at each other, with marks of fear on their faces and immediately called a doctor.

***

 "She's fine. She only needs rest.” I heard the doctor’s voice informed them and I would be lying to myself if I said I didn’t feel relieved too. Earlier, when the panic had risen, I became anxious too. But after hearing I was fine, I feel really well.

But I felt nervous upon hearing the doctor speak again.

“But I regret to inform you that her memories were lost, but not erased. Maybe because her head was hit hard during her car accident. I can't say she has full amnesia, though. Try telling her different things that might help her remember. It might help." The doctor continued.

I didn’t know what the doctor was saying until I myself asked.

What’s my name? This question echoed in my head. Only then I discerned I lacked answer.

 Anything. Name, Birthday, Family, Blood Type... nothing.

 "Thanks, doc." The guy in a yellow shirt uttered sighed and the doctor walked and exited the room after a nod.

 "Min Jung, what happened to you?" The other guy whispered. I could understand the mixed emotions I could feel from him – disappointment, hopelessness, weariness.

 The yellow-shirted guy approached me, and looked at me with his heartwarming eyes. He smiled, and instantly, I felt sparks that flew upon catching a glimpse of it.