Chapter One [Modology Class]

^Above is what you are wearing^
Your POV:
It was the first day of high school. I can't wait to make new friends and meet people. I go get my schedule and locker number when I see an old friend.
(A=Aphmau Y=you)
A-Hey (y/n). It's been a while.
Y-Hey Aphmau. How are you?
A-Good. How about you?
Y-Good. What class do you have first?
A-Hmmm let me check. I have Advanced Modology(I know its not a real thing. Just pretend) with Professor Modzilla.
Y-So do I. Maybe after I head to my locker we can go together?
A-Yeah. Meet back here after?
Y-Ok. See you in a few minutes.
It's nice to be friends with Aphmau again. Let's see locker 372, I put in the combo 23-46-10. I opened it to see a blank and empty canvas of a locker waiting to decorated. I put all my colored binders and notebooks in it after decorating it a little. As I'm grabbing my Modology books I hear someone next to me.
(?=??? Y=you)
?- Ughh! Stupid locker!
Y- Need help with your locker?
?- Yea. It won't open.
Y- What's the combination
?- 32-1-45
Y- *opens locker* There you go. I'm (y/n)
?- I'm Garroth. Nice to meet you
Y- well I have to go now. I'm meeting a friend in a few minutes. See you around.*Waves goodbye while walking away*
I met with Aphmau and we walked to class.

Garroth's POV:(haha surprised?)
It was really nice of (y/n) to offer to help me with my locker. She seems really nice. She's also really pret- NO GARROTH DONT THINK THAT WAY. Anyway I have to put everything in my locker. A few minutes later I get a text from Laurence.
(L=Laurence G=Garroth)
L- Hey Garroth. What class do you have first?
G- Um I have Advanced Modology. What about you?
L- I have Algebra. Maybe I'll see you at lunch?
G- Yea. Well I gtg. See you later
(End conversation)
I walk into the classroom to see that not many people here. I didn't really know anyone so I just sat down at a table far away from everyone. I just sit there looking out the window when I get brought back to reality by someone standing next to me.
(Y=you G=Garroth)
Y- What are you looking at?
G- Idk. That tree.
Y- Hey is this seat taken?*sits down in chair next to me*
G- Yes. By you. So...are you doing anything during lunch?
Y- Besides eating, no.
G- Wanna sit with my friends and I during lunch?
Y- um sure.
We got interrupted by the bell and the teacher walked in.

(M=Professor Modzilla R=Random Student)

M- Good morning students. Welcome to Advanced Modology. I'm Professor Modzilla, I traveled to many different dimensions and met many different people.*looks at me then at Aphmau with a smirk on his face* Anyway, when I came to this dimension I realized that there were no mods to observe and study so I thought to myself, "why not stay here and teach people about my discoveries and how mods work?"Any questions so far?

R#1-*raises hand* why is this class called advanced Modology?

M-Because there is another class that talks about different mods but not really go in depth on how they work but this class talks about mods in depth and we get to try them out later on in the year.

R#2-*walks in classroom* Sorry I'm late. I was with my guidance counselor.

M-Its alright. Just take a seat anywhere.

(conversation pause)

Your POV:

I was listening to the teacher talk when the door opens and a student walks in. (conversation resume)

R#2-*walks in classroom* Sorry I'm late. I was with my guidance counselor.

M-Its alright. Just take a seat anywhere.

R#2-*finds a seat next to (y/n) and sits down*

*you tune out the teacher and think * why did Aaron have to be in my class. And there are plenty of other seats to sit in but he HAS to choose the one next to me. How can I NOT be mad at him for what he did to me. We had a really good relationship but he changed his mind and ended it. But I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore.*You get snapped out of thought when something touches my hand*. I'll just ignore it .

M- Alright, now that I've introduced myself and how the class works, in gonna put you all in two groups of five. *picks up a paper with everyone's name on it * Ok, Polly, Laila ,Reese, Marsh, and Megan will be group one and group two will be Garroth, Aphmau, (y/n), and Aaron.

(End conversation and everyone gets to their groups)

Time skip to after getting to know them more.

I was one of the last two people in the room. I don't know who the other person is because I don't care to see who it is. Garroth is waiting for me out in the hall because our next class is right across the hall. As I was about to leave, I get pinned to the wall.
(Y=You A=Aaron)
Y-AARON WHAT THE HECK!?!?LET ME GO!
A-*lets go of you* But don't leave yet. I need to talk to you.
Y- Ok. I'm listening.
A- I'm really sorry about what happened. It took me awhile to realize how much I missed you. Can we be friends again?
Y- idk. I'll have to think abou-
You got cut off and you felt warm, soft hands on your cheeks. Then he closed the space between you two with a kiss. After you pulled away, you heard the door slam shut. You go out to see Garroth walking away. You didn't feel like being late so you went to class. "Wow. That was a good kiss........"

Hey guys. I'm soooo sorry about not uploading in a while. I'm gonna stay up ALL NIGHT writing new chapters for you guys. I hope you enjoyed. Byeeee :)