Chapter 2 [Lunch]

Hey guys. Quick A/N. I'm changing it a little so that you were home schooled in 8th grade and Aaron became the mysterious and shy person he was in MCD. And the italics are thoughts. Ps, a lot of dialog. That's all. Enjoy :)

Your POV:
I haven't talked to Garroth since first period. I walk into the lunch room and I see him with his friends. He looks back at me with a mad look then turns back to his friends. I was looking around when I feel someone's presence behind me(you have magics but you don't know it yet) I turn around to see a pink hairs Mei'fwa behind me.
(Kc=Kawaii~chan Y=You)
Kc: Hi. I'm Kawaii~Chan. I was wondering if you wanted to sit with Kawaii~Chan and her friends?(motions to a table with Aphmau, Aaron and people you don't know)
Y: Sure. Why not. I have no one else to sit with. I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you.
Kc: Yay. Follow me
Y:(sits down next to Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan)
(Ap=Aphmau K=Kaitlyn L=Lucinda T=Travis )
T:Heeeeeey beautiful. What's your name?
Y:(punches him in the stomach)
T:OOOOOW!!
Ap:Sorry about Travis he can be VERY ANNOYING SOMETIMES!
L:(whispers to Aphmau) I'm getting a dark kinda feeling from her. Are you sure she's not a "you know what?"
Ap: (whispers back)I'm sure Lucinda. She's not like them. At all.
K:Hey. Nice punch. Usually I'm the one to punch Travis. I'm Kaitlyn.  That's Lucinda, you met Travis and Kawaii~Chan, your friends with Aph, and all the way at the end of the table is Aaron. He doesn't talk a lot, He's been like that since last year.
L: (says in a lower tone)I heard that he's like that because of some girl he was friends with. It's stupid.
Y:I wonder if that's true or not. If it is, is it because of me?
(Garroth walks over)
Ap:Hey Garroth. What's up?
G:(looks at y/n) can I speak with you for a moment.....alone?
Y:yea.
(Walks to an empty table and sits)
Y: what's up?
G:I'm sorry about overreacting today. It's just seeing you kiss someone else made me a little jealous. Can you forgive me?
Y:Of course.
G:On that note...(blushes bright red) w-will you g-go on a d-date with me?
Y: sure.(blushes bright red). I'm gonna go back to the table now. (Walks back to table)
Kc: what was that about? (Y/n)~Senpai looks like a tomato.
Y: Garroth asked me out on a date.
Everyone except Travis: OMG I SHIP IT!!
Y: really guys. It's just one date.
Kc: Suuuuuuure it is y/n)~Senpai. Kawaii~Chan can tell Garroth~Kun likes you.
(Bell rings)
~~~~~Time skip to after school brought to you by the gingerness of Max's hair~~~~~
Your pov(still. Sorry)
I started walking to my house with Aphmau to watch a movie. About half way home I realized Aaron was following us. "Aphmau, is Aaron following us?" "No. I think he lives over here." We arrived at my house and I realized that Aaron lived across the street. We decided to watch Midnight by Stepany Mayo. After the movie Aphmau went home and I went to bed.
Sorry for such a short chapter and late but I'm gonna stay up all night writing chapter 3. It's gonna be more exciting. I hope you enjoyed byeeeeeeeee :)