Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Prom practice.

"Seonsaeng-nim! Chou Tzuyu, is my partner for prom."

"Class! Class! Attention!" Mr. Park said.

The class then turned silent and ready to hear the announcement.

"Alright, so this upcoming week, you youngsters will have your.." Mr. Park made it more exciting when he does this.

"Prom!"

"Ugh!" Ailee complained.

"Kyaaaaa! I WANT MY PARTNER TO BE KINKYU!"

"No No! You, young ladies don't decide who your partner will be."

"The boys will get to choose!"

"What?!"

"Oh, gracious." I mumbled.

"Alright, that's all for today. I will meet you outside, line up according to your height."

"Ne." The class politely said.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Lee went out waiting for us.

The guys lined up as well as for girls.

"Oppa! Oppa! Pick me okay?" Yura said who clings on my BOYFRIEND's ARM! I wanna shove that arm off!

"Okay okay." Mingyu chuckled.

OKAY?! WHAT.

We then marched out of the classroom and saw Mr. Park and Mrs. Lee waiting patiently.

We girls went to the line we were assigned.

"Tomorrow, young ladies, bring your heels. You will practice it & get used to it."

"We will be showing you the dance you will be learning. So watch and learn. Although, we will be doing it step by step later on."

They did an example dance, they taught us that we ladies should wrap our hands around their neck or somewhat.

eww I feel girly all of a sudden.

" The guy just has to put his arms on either side of the girl's waist, and the girl has to wrap her arms around the guy's waist. Depending on how intimate you want the dance move to be, you should dance about one foot to half a foot 30 - 15 cm away from your partner. Girls should plan their shoe height in advance. They should wear shoes that wouldn't make them taller than or at eye-level with their date, or they may feel a little awkward during the slow dance." Mr. Park lectured, while showing an example.

"So boys! Pick your partner, just right for your height!"

The guys hollered towards their partner. Some girls are waving for their guy while some are.. standing still, waiting for someone to come, and that's me.

"Seonseong-nim! She will be my partner!"

"As well as mine too!"

Me, literally me? Im disappointed, this Yura who kept on waving at Mingyu and Mingyu on the other hand, smiles back. Just when do I know whether he is flirting or not?

"Hey, uhm. Are you free? Can I be your partner?" A guy asked Yura-- a nerd asked Yura.

"Uhm ew no, oppa will choose me. Oppa, Im right here!" Yura waved.

As I was too busy eyeing Yura she was waving at Mingyu, but where?

I got startled when someone held both of my shoulders.

I slowly turned around and saw Mingyu. As expected.

"Yah, go to your partner Yura--" I got cut when he whispered to my ear.

"Be my Partner." Mingyu whispered in my ear, and it sended shiver down my spine.

"She, uh. She. Yura.. what about her?"

"I don't care, She's not the girl, I want." He winked at me.

"Ah! Ah! Okay!"

"Seonsaeng-nim! Chou Tzuyu, is my partner for prom."

"Ugh! What?! I thought you'll pick meee?" Yura then kinda did tantrums? Sorta.

"I sincerly apologize, but I never said a thing." Mingyu said,

Mingyu..<3

*

The students just continued practicing over and over again, their feet and legs hurted but they still practiced hard for the sake of their prom.

*

Sorry for short chapter!

Sorry for mispelled letters, words, and missing letters.