AphroKaze

Requested by: carloforpandas

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphrodi was just sitting in his house with his friends Nagumo,Suzuno,Endou,Kazemaru,Kidou,Gouenji,Haruna,Natsumi,Aki,and Ichinose nothing seriously special except for the fact that he had to fix his hair and wear a short skirt. How did he end up like this? Well dear readers he was dragged into a game called Truth or dare it was a very dreadful game for a god as himself but nonetheless he played. After what he thought was 10,000 years which was only "10 minutes" as Nagumo would say he could finally go out of what he was wearing and wear normal clothes. "You changed rather quickly" Kazemaru said. "Well of course I would I am a god after all it's a big disgrace for me to wear that." Aphrodi fired back leaving most or should I say everyone with sweat drops. It was Kazemaru's turn he also chose dare but most people would place it as the worst dares ever he had to kiss his crush in front of others and see if that person kisses back but gladly Kogure wasn't there so it'll be all right. He then blushed and crawled over to Aphrodi who was just patiently reading a book about greek gods and goddesses. Then without Aphrodi suspecting him he kissed Aphrodi which made everyone blush bright red except for Haruna whoms eyes were being blocked by Kidou no one ever knew Kazemaru had a 'thing' for Aphrodi let alone kiss him. But there they were seeing them kiss. Aphrodi recovered from his little trauma and kissed back then they both pulled back. They both were now dating and their so called "friends" were the first ones to know. Everyone slowly started to recover from their own little 'trauma' as you call it congratulating and giving their good lucks to the new born couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... How was it minna? Was it great? please let me know in the comments and if you have some advice on how to improve my writing skills please do teach me. Requests are still open I'll be making the next chapter now see you later minna!!