TaiTen (Taiyou X Tenma)

It pains me to write it but I'll do it just for my friends(followers). Meow! Anyways this will be a sad story since I watched a sad movie.

Requested by: talithaznqsa Hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching him play was enough to make my heart beat fast enough I'll have to go to the doctor. Watching him smile at that Tsurugi Kyousuke makes me want to beat the hell out of the guy. His smile brightens up my own world. I'll protect that smile even if I had to die doing it. I was walking around the hospital when I saw Tenma and Kyousuke together it broke my heart. My heart was racing too fast Fuyuka-san brought me to the E.R they succesfully finished my operation but I knew I was gonna die. Tenma and Kyousuke went in my room in there Tenma broke down. "T-taiyou......." his tears started to stain his shirt seeing the person I love crying is making my chest feel smaller. "Tenma... I-i love you so please don't cry I won't be happy if you cry.." I said to him smiling slightly I looked at Kyousuke. "You better protect him Tsurugi or else I will haunt you till you die." He nodded as I looked at Tenma again I leaned in and kissed him he was caught off guard after a few seconds he kissed me back I then broke the kiss as I stared at him. "I love you Tenma and I want you to be happy with Kyousuke.." "N-no Taiyou don't say that!" "Sayonara Tenma-kun" As I said that my heart monitor stopped beating and Tenma started to cry in Kyousuke's arms . They both visited my burial as Tenma and Kyousuke were saying everything that happened in their lives to my own grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So how was it everyone? My heart was broken when I was writing this literally. </3 Anyways votes and comments people I would like to create more stories for everyone~!