Silence (Yuuichi X Taiyou)

Me: Guys... so here's the chapter I'll be writing.. It's inspired by my best friend who might die... today. I hope you guys like it.. *sobs*

================================
Taiyou's POV

It's been years since Yuuichi got to walk again.. and yes.. I'm calling Yuuichi by his first name... after all! We are now engaged. But.... I don't know what to do now... I'm in a hospital just because I got hit by a car and Yuuichi... still doesn't know... I' afraid.. it's been 2 weeks since I got into the crash and Yuuichi doesn't even know.. He's been calling me and I just kept on saying i was busy and all... But this might be my last day. I looked at the picture on my phone. Me and Yuuichi's image... the day we got officially engaged. I decided to call Yuuichi but whenI was about to the door slammed open and it revealed a crying Yuuichi by my side. "WHY?! Why didn't you tell me?!" He screamed tears falling from his face. I tried my best not to cry but my body betrayed me and did. We talked for hours and it was a tragic day for me. I didn't want this to happen.. It was then that I noticed Tenma in a wheelchair his arm in a sling with Kyousuke beside him his hands on either of Tenma's shoulders. I never really knew that Tenma got into an accident- "Taiyou... why didn't you tell me?" Yuuichi asks tears still falling. "I-i don't know... I just... didn't want you to know... I thought I would just be okay but... I'm not... I'm so sorry Yuuichi... I'm sorry..." I sobbed and felt warmth envelop my body and I sniffed in the scent of fresh lavenders.... Yuuichi's favorite scent. I buried my face on Yuuichi's neck and hugged him back. I continued to sob as Yuuichi comforted me. Tema and Koyukuk were long gone leaving the two of us together alone. Just a few more hours and my surgery will start. We sat there in silence hugging each other wondering if we could continue living with the other. It was all just silence.
================================
Me: total words 360. I'm just gonna go now... Bye everyone. T~T