After Shock From The Finale. (HUSH,HUSH SAGA)

Dear Diary,

three years ago, so many things had happened to me. For one, I met a guy in my bio class. Who just so happened to be a fallen angel. Who was absolutely gorgeous, but was so utterly dangerous. Who wanted to kill me. Who I'd fall madly in love with. But, that isn't the end of our little love story. We still face great adventures in our lives as a nephilim and a fallen angel. Yes, I am a nephilim. A great enemy to fallen angels, but so many things have tried to come in between our love. We weren't going to let this thing break us. I've lost my memory, been shot, been attacked by crazy ex-girlfriends, been replaced, but yet here I still stand. Ready for the next thing to come. Secondly, my bestfriend has gotten married. At the age of nineteen, Vee has gotten married. I'm still in shock. Speaking of Vee, I miss her like crazy. I barely see her and it hurts. I'm so used to being able to drop anything and head over to her house. Us working on the eZine together, hating Marcie Millar, going out for breakfast. Now, she lives in England, and here I lie, in New York City. Yup, that's right. Patch and I live in New York. I still go to Coldwater to visit my mom, a lot. But, we felt like we needed to get away. Right now, life is good. I can't say I've ever been this happy before. Now, the reason I'm keeping this diary. Well, it's because I wanted to remember this journey, forever. Well my dearest diary, I have somewhere to be. 

Until Next time, 

Nora Grey.

Get ready to watch Nora go through a new adventure with old friends, and new friends. This is not a real story, fanfiction only! I'm just one of those people are completely obsessed with this story. Hush, Hush will always go on it my heart, why not have an actual story to go on with it? Now, trust me, I'm no Becca Fitzpatrick, but I can try my best you write you a good story:)