Life and hate

My friend Olivia gave me an idea for this chapter xx

x*~~~~~~~~*x

The night of the concert.

Maisie's POV;

I was sat in the alley by the front door of the stadium looking at all people and suddenly i saw a screaming fan running around going I LOVE ONE DIRECTION i laughed and stared back at the wall and realised Harry had come over and sat next to me.

"Hey Mais! You ok?"

"yes FINE!!!!!"

And I pointed at a girl running towards Harry with a knife and shot up. Harry's turned to where i was pointing and before i even knew it, the girl was on top of him going.

"If i carnt have noone ca..."

"SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!SECURITY!!!!!!!"

I yelled top of my lungs and suddenly three security guards came out armed with guns. I looked back at Hazza and screamed the girl had the knife poised to his heart and he was sweating so much i had never been so frightened before and i started crying son after sob. And then BANG i heard a gun fire and turned my head towards Harry and the girl who looked around 24 was lying on the ground blood pooling from her stomach.

I gave Harry a helping hand and asked him if he was okay?

x*~~~~~~*x

Later that night the boys started to song and they stopped and said we love you London and everything went silent.

But then a girl screamed.

"I HATE YOU ONE DIRECTION YOU CARNT SING LOUIS YOU NEED TO STOP DRESSING LIKE YOU OWN A BOAT AND NIALL YOI EAT TO MUCH ZAYN STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR HARRY YOU ARE A PLAYER AND YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH LIAM YOU ARE SO BOSSY BET YOU DOMT EVEN LET THE BOYS HAVE ANY FUN!!!!!!!!"

Harry's POV;

My jaw dropped and my waterline filled up liam walked off then louis then zayn and then niall i slumped to the ground and started crying.

Everyone thought our life was so easy we were famous and rich but we got so much hate it was unbelievable and just because i went out with Taylor Swift i wasnt a player. I laid down and sobbed into my jacket and the crowd slowly drifted out thought the door

x*~~~~~~~~~*x

Sorry its a bit short and sad just saying what the truth is sometimes and yea ill update later love you guys xxxx

And she doesn't actually hate them it was just part of the story line xxx