Make ups

CHAPTER 17

Lucys POV;

Oh my Jesus Christ. I carnt believe it im actually afraid that something is wrong. Come on Jade wake up please for Niall Please im really sorry about two days ago i am really i am please dont die please i am begging you.

I looked over at Niall who had his head in his hands and had been crying for ages. Zayn was in there with her and Lilly too.

"Hey Ni you okay?"

"Yea just abit hungry and scared."

"Well im gonna go get a mcdonalds you want one?"

"Yea sure Big Mac large with a coke please"

"Sure thing"

I walked into jades hospital room and asked Lilly and Zayn if they wanted anything from mcdonalds.

"Yea a erm Mcchiken sandwich meal large with a chocolate milkshake" Lilly replied not looking at me and saying with a hint of anger in her voice.

"I will have a Big Mac medium with a Fanta please" he said harshly.

I walked out of the hospital and got into my white convertible, and pushed my key into the ignition and reved it up i sat there thinking for abit. Why did i start a fight with Jade it isn't her fault that Niall is sad she just didnt love him anymore i am such an idiot, that is why everyone hates me.n

I put my hand on the steering wheel and put the gear into reverse and reversed out of the car park and drove the whole half an hour to mcdonalds listening to up all night by one direction i carnt wait until there 3rd album comes out Midnight Memories Woo i thought and I smiled at myself and my stupid thinking!

Nialls POV;

Where is she i was starving shes been ages. I got up out of my seat and stretch my legs as they where hurting because i have been sat in the same position for like 2 hours, i started to walk Down to Harry's hospital room. I knocked and heard a 'come on' it sounded very faint and i walked in and said 'hey'. Harry had hit his head quite in the crash and had stay here for like a week or 2. I smiled and sat next to him. At least he was alright. That was when i started to think about Jade and Maisie they still wernt awake. And it was scary as the docters still didnt what exactly was wrong with them i stared at Harry who stared right back at me. Them he gave up and asked me how Lou was.

"Well he isn't doing to good, but he is better then before he isn't puking up blood as much. Liam on the other hand is okay but has to be careful as he you know only has one thing."

Harry nodded as he knew it was hard for me to explain.

"It's okay Niall sit down. Anyway howz Lucy?"

"She is okay but she was such a bitch the other day she had a right go at Jade and then Jade ended up dislocating her shoulder and Lucy had to go to hospital.

Harry started to laugh. I looked at him and he shut up.

"Anyway where is she."

"Well she was supposed to be going to McDonalds but she has been a while."

"Oh okay. How long have we been in the hospital for?"

"2 days i think."

I looked around and everything was quiet.

Then a knock on the door made me come back to earth i looked over to see. Lilly walk in.

I smiled at her she was very pretty with her blonde hair and bright green eyes they looked a bit like Harry's. Wow they did as well.

She clapped in front of my face which made me jump back abit.

Lilly's POV;

Niall jumped back abit and i chuckled i looked at Harry who was smiling.

"Niall Lucy out there with the food."

He sprinted out the door. And that was the last i saw of Him. The door swang shut. I looked at Harry.

"Hey Hazza how are you?"

"Fine, now that your here" Was that flirting i was hearing.

"Thanks" i blushed a bit. He took my hand and brought it closer to him. I followed his lead and he let go of my hand and he started to stroke my cheek. He then pulled me closer and our lips touched gently at first and then our lips moved in sync. His tongue swipt my bottom lip and i allowed it took come in. Fireworks! This had Never happened before it was beautiful. I loved it this feeling inside off me it was amazing. It was so warm and fuzzy it made me feel like I wanted to be with him forever. Then we parted i was smiling and so was he.

I had said goodbye to Harry and i skipped down to were Niall, Zayn and Lucy where sitting.

Zayns POV;

Lilly skipped towards looking happier then ever. What had happened in there i wondered. Umm it felt like i hadn't eaten mcdonalds in ages. Lilly sat down and began to eat hers.

"Hey Lil"

"Hey Z, Ni and Loo. How are you all."

As if in sync we said fine at exactly the same time. And we all burst out laughing that was a smooth ice breaker. We all stopped laughing and Lucy turned towards lilly and said" what happened in there why are you so happy?"

"Well......." She started and then carried on"We kissed!!!!!"

WHAT!!!!!! Wow

"Does that mean you two are like a thing now?" I said.

"I think so it was the most beautifulest thing in the world it was like it was ment to be."

She looked so happy i got up to put my stuff in the bin and gave her hug. Niall got up too.

"Niall mate can we talk?"

"Sure" He said looking down.

And he followed me into the men's room.

"Hey, Ni im sorry about the whole thing with Jade?"

"It's okay i carnt stay mad at you forever i just guess it wasnt meant to be me and her ya know i guess i will just have to move on"

Wow I didnt think he would take it so easy.

"Okay mate you wanna go see her?"

"Yea sure!"

His eyes glinted with happiness.

"Ziall lives" He laughed.

I laughed he hadn't looked looked this happy in forever. We had our bro hug and i put my arm around his shoulder and he did the same to me.

And we walked out laughing as he kept cracking jokes. We walked into Jades hospital room and we split i sat one side and he sat the other.

He looked so sad. He touched her cheek tears running down his face.

Harry's POV;

That felt good. Thinking about what just happened with Lilly. Those fireworks this was ment to be me and her. Just then she walked back into the room she sat down and she looked down. What was wrong with her is she okay. I looked at her and gave her a smile she got up and kissed me. Those fireworks again and errr my god how can I forget this its just so great. She parted from me and I looked at her and said.

"Lilly Louise West. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my god. Harry i have been waiting for this my whole life of course i will."

She hugged me and pecked me on the lips and i blushed as she walked out of the room.

x*~~~~~~*x

This longer then my other ones is it any good?