2- Explanations

Sakura moaned as her eyes fluttered opened

Sakura moaned as her eyes fluttered opened. She blinked her eyes to clear her blurry view and a peach colored net came to her view. Still a little dazed from her sleep, she set up and yawned. That's when the memories of yesterday's evening came to her, making her eyes snapped opened. She looked around the room.

Where the hell am I? And what the hell am I wearing? Who changed my cloths? Questions flew in her mind.

She looked at herself. She was wearing a pretty cute night gown.

She carefully climbed of the bed and tiptoed to the door

She carefully climbed of the bed and tiptoed to the door. Very quietly, she opened the door and stepped outside. She saw that she was in some kind of hallway. Slowly, walking she found herself in the dining room, where lots of people were eating breakfast. As if hearing her, all their eyes snapped at Sakura. One of them was Ino, who was sitting next to sai.

"..Sakura.." Ino whispered. She got up tried to reach up to her friend but immediately stopped as she saw Sakura taking a step back.

Sakura stared at Ino with betrayed, watery eyes. She swallowed back the tears. Sakura turned around and ran to the same way she came. She could hear Ino's desperate calls for her to stop and listen but she didn't.

Why should I? So that she could lie to me again. If she doesn't want to be my friend she could've told me. No need to lie and give me false sense of friendship. She thought bitterly. Suddenly, she felt herself collide with wall. She fell and closed her eyes to feel the impact.

"Are you alright?" A velvety voice made her eyes snapped opened. Her emerald eyes met glistening onyx ones. It was the cute Alpha guy. Whose arms she fainted last night.

Without thinking she blurted out the first thing came into her mind, "You have pretty eyes."

The Alpha guy chuckled sending shivers down to her spine, "So do you." He pulled her up, but not letting her waist go.

Sakura blushed and duck her head in embarrassment.

"Ano...Where am I?" She asked, almost shyly.