3- Making up

"You don't want to?" Sasuke asked back.

Sakura swallowed thickly, "I want to have a family of my own..I do. But I want to be ready for that kind of responsibility. Right now.....I can't even take care of myself, how could I take care of a human life?" She kept her gaze in front of the tray, too embarrassed to look up.

"I understand completely." Was heard. She looked up in surprise, expecting a angry Sasuke but caught off guard by the Compassion shinning in his onyx eyes.

"Y-you..do..?" Was all she could let out.

"Of course, sweetheart. You're young, that was selfish of me to say that without considering your opinion. I promise you that I'll never do anything without your consent." Sakura felt her heart warm up with his words.

She was now starting to feel guilty for being selfish. She bit her lip, mentally slapping herself to get too selfish.

"Stop that." Sasuke scolded softly. Seeing her expression he explained, "Stop thinking bad about yourself. I could see it on your face."

Sakura silently munch on the toast. She was thinking how a simple night changed her life completely. Her mind remembered Ino and her other girlfriends and she saddened.

Suddenly, Sasuke sat up straight, "That's remind me, why were you crying when you came? And how did even past the pack guards?, not that I'm complaining." He added with a wink.

Seeing her face fell, he panicked, "It's alright.... You don't have to tell me-!"

"No," She blurt, "I...just....Ino-chan, Hinata-chan and Tenten-chan lied to me. I felt really hurt that they don't even trust me to tell me the truth. Am I not a good friend?" She clenched her hands.

Sasuke was staring at her, "Darling, I don't think that they don't trust you."

"But they didn't tell me!" She reminded.

"Because it is against rules to tell a human about our existence. And before you say that you're human and we told you, that's because you're my mate." Sasuke took Sakura's clenched fists and rubbed her knuckles softly with thumbs.

"Still." A stubborn pout was forming on her face.

Sasuke signed at his stubborn mate then suddenly stood up, "C'mon, I want to show you something."

Sakura gave him a curious look but nodded, "Alright." She stood up and walked after Sasuke.

Sasuke walked out of the room and went straight to the dining Area. He motioned at the crying blonde in her mate's arms.

Sai was about to stand up and bow but Sasuke motioned him to stay quiet. Sakura stared at her miserable friend.

"What should I do, Sai-kun? Sakura- she hates me," Ino sobbed, "I lost the sister I'll ever had. All because of that stupid rule." Sai hummed softly, stroking her back.

Unable to resist, Sakura called out, "Ino..."

Ino's tear stained face shot up to the source of the voice. A new set of tears fell as she spot her Pink haired friend.

Sakura gave her a watery smile and raised her arms. Ino's lip quivered as she detached from Sai and flung herself in Sakura's arms.

"I'm Sorry." Ino mumbled still crying.

Sakura hugged her tightly, "I know. I'm sorry too." They both felt another two pairs of arms joining their hug and looked up to see Hinata and Tenten also smiling with watery eyes.

Sai and Naruto shared a smile. While Sasuke and Neji relaxed their facial expressions.