Chapter 1

My family has been working underground for generations. I have never seen the sun, the moon though? Sure. Many times. My family's job is working underground carving and painting the insides of buildings for the Pharaoh. At the moment I am five years old and my family has been assigned to carve a building, so we gathered our supplies. I have two brothers and a sister, I am the youngest and my sister is the oldest. I am tan and have long white hair with pink bangs, yes my hair is pink naturally. My whole family has pink in their hair, its a family trait. The second youngest in my family is seven, he is tan skinned with blonde hair and, of course, the front is pink. ((author: basically little Marik with front of hair pink XD)) The second oldest is my other brother, he was ten and obviously tan (we all were tan, its an Egyptian thing...) and was tall, he had dark hair and his hair was medium legnth with a few pink streaks. Then my sister, the eldest of my siblings, was twelve and was tall for her age. She had long dirty-blonde hair with two pink streaks at the front.

When we were working on the building I heard a noise... like crumbling but when I tried to tell my family they ignored me and said it was just my imagination. Next thing I knew the building had collapsed on all of us... I was in a small area that the debris hadnt completely covered. I climbed out "MOM!!!! DAD!!!!!" no response from anyone...