Return Part 2

I tugged my blindfold off, expecing the worst. I saw everyone there. Xephos, Honeydew, Lalna, Lomadia, Sips, Sjin, Rythian, Zoey, Nilesy, Martyn, Strippin', Benji, Kim, Panda, Area 11, Dave, Alsmithy, Trott and Djh3max.

"What's this?" I asked, looking around

I was in a large room with a big stage. There were lights strung from the ceiling. I looked around at everyone, all of them with huge smiled plastered on their face.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shouted in unison.

There was a sudden bang and I was grabbed and pulled back. I turned around. My father... Everyone stepped back, except for Nilesy.

"Let her go!" Nilesy shouted, standing his ground.

"Happy Birthday, my little princess" My father hissed, I tried to pull my arm away, screaming.

"LET HER GO!" Nilesy shouted, walking up to me.

My father pushed Nilesy away as if he was a fly. Nilesy flew across the room, skiding across the floor only stopping when he hit the wall.

"Nilesy!" I shouted, pulling my arm away and running towards him.

I hugged him, checking him over. He smiled at me and I smiled back. My father came up behind me, grabbing me by the hood of my coat. I grabbed Nilesy, and kissed him before my father pulled me away.

--------Nilesy's POV-------

Kat grabbed me, and kissed me before her father pulled her away. I lashed out at him, grabbing him just as we all teleported away.

We teleported into a large dark room were both Kat and I fell onto the floor while her father hovered above us. He smirked, shaking his head.

"Isn't it nice, you two can keep each other company while you lie here dying" Israphel said, closing a large iron door behind him as he left the room.

I crawled over to Kat and hugged her, holding onto her as she cried.