"The Boy"

Yesterday, we celebrated a party . And during the party I saw a handsome boy. He had Blue Eyes and Strawberry Blonde Hair, he had a short beard and was starring at me. I went up to him and asked him his name. He whispered in my ear "Chris", then he disappeared.

I told my friends Gaia and Lulu about the boy I saw. Gaia said it was probabaly just my imagination, but Lulu said that she believes me. But she advised me not to think about him.

At school, I noticed a strange tree. I looked behind the tree and I saw that Boy, ummm. . . . "Chris". I went near him, he put his hand on my cheek, then I heard Lulu shout "Nina!". I looked back and saw Lulu but when I turned back to Chris, he was gone.

I went to Lulu and told her that I saw him again, I saw Chris again. Lulu looked mad, she told me never to go near him ever again. I asked her why, she said that "Chris" is not a human. He keeps on showing up, he's following you, you need to get rid of him. "But I love him" I said. Then Lulu said "Well he dosen't love you, he's just using you to get a Physical Form, if he kisses you you're gone, you'll be stuck in an eternity alone in another Unholy Dimension." "I don't believe you Lulu!" I screamed at her.

I went home and ran to the biggest, creepiest tree behind my house and I saw him, I saw Chris. I ran to him and kissed him. But when I opened my eyes . . . . he was gone. Everything was gone.

And now to this day I spend eternity alone in this place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I regret everything, I should've listened to Lulu.