5

"Friend"

When I was 5, I met a girl, she never spoke, I never heard her voice. But we would always play together in a sandbox at the playground.

I asked her if she wanted to go to my house, she nodded.

I went to my mom with my friend and I told my mom to say hi to my friend. "Where?..Ohh, Is she your imaginary friend?" my mom asked "What? No! She's standing right in front of you." I said. Mom looked confused but she still said hi.

My friend and I went up to my room and played with our dolls. I asked her her name. . . . but she didn't answer. Then she gave me a piece of paper, "Alice" was written on the piece of paper she gave me. "Is your name Alice" I asked, then she nodded.

We were having so much fun. But then, she dragged me into my bathroom. She then wrote on the moist mirror "HELP ME". I looked back at her and saw that she looked like she has been beaten up or shot and her mouth was oozing with blood. I looked back at the mirror and saw that the writings turned red and dripped, I figured it was blood.  Then "Alice" ran out of the bathroom so I chased her.

She went out the house, she ran to the park and went in the forest. Then I lost her, I stopped at a big creepy tree that look like they've been scratched. Then I saw hanging from the branch of the tree. . . . . . . .   ALICE.

And that was the last time I saw her.

Now I'm 26, but I still wonder about her to this day.