Potions

Horace Slughorn was getting up there. But he didn't want to quit his job, he loved it too much at Hogwarts. Until he met Jane.

Jane was in his house, Slytherin, and was constantly failing classes. She was the prankster of Slytherin.

His potions class got even worse when Ravenclaw Katherine Weasley came in. Katherine got sorted into Ravenclaw because she was a brilliant genius, like her mother. At her sorting, everyone was staring at her because the truth was finally told.

He didn't have a problem with Kat. He had a problem with Jane AND Kat together. Kat did do her best in every class, but she LOVED pranks. She would pull them in potions class with her Slytherin BFF.

Katherine received a detention for talking to Jane about their next prank. Of course Kat still got top marks, but she had to clean the trophy room with Filch.

Filch, or as Kat and Jane called him, Filth, was waiting for her There.

"I see you follow your idiot father's footsteps. Well then, c'mon, these trophies need cleaning. It took until midnight to clean the trophies. Kat then went back to the Ravenclaw dorms. A letter from her mum lay there.

Dear Katherine,

I'm very disappointed in you. Professor McGonagall sent me a letter this morning. I understand you have good marks but that does not mean you need to be pranking in the middle of Slurghorns class! If you get another detention, I'll come there myself. Stay away from that Slytherin.

Love, mum

Kat didn't know what to say. She and Jane had been friends forever. Jane's mom and dad were Neville and Luna. Neville didn't know that he had a kid yet. Kat felt sorry for Jane. She wanted to be friends so bad, but she guessed family was more important than this.