f o u r

Luke's POV

Analexi Is Such A Pretty Girl. She's Smart & Polite. But I Shouldn't Think of her in the way that I do. When I sat with her on that hill, I didn't want to do that to her. She needed someone and I was only thinking of what I needed. The drive home was rather quiet. But I had my hand on her thigh the whole time, though I'm pretty sure she's beyond mad at me because she hasn't said a word since we stepped in the car.

Analexi's POV

He just led me on like crazy but I guess he did what was right. I don't want to be labeled as a home-wrecker. I thought he would've ignored me the whole way home but his resting hand on my thigh was very reassuring. His cool blue eyes glared straight at the road as he went a little over the speed limit. He let out a sigh as he started to slow the car down and he pulled over to the side.

"Lexi.." He Just breathed before continuing. "I'm sorry for leading you on. Your mom popped into my mind and I felt really bad."

"It's fine. You don't have to explain to me. I understand. Can we just go home now?" My voice croaked at the last few words.

Sympathy and sadness flashed through his eyes for a millisecond then he was back to glaring at the road as we rode home.

When we stepped in, my mom ran up to me yelling already.
"Okay man. Let me get some sleep." I pushed past her.

"Leya give her some space." Luke said from behind me causing me to smile but I was still very heartbroken from the non-received kiss earlier.

I don't think it was the fact that I hadn't received it. My brain hasn't been in the right place recently and I know that I need to get myself together.

My mom may not be the best, but I don't know how i'd live with myself if I slept with or made any advances towards her boyfriend. Yes, she's a superrrrrr big hoe but that doesn't give me the right to do some shit back to her.

I went into my bathroom and washed the outside smell off of me. I washed my hair and replayed the events of tonight. I prayed silently in the shower to God hoping that he'd show me the way.

When I stepped out, I did a face mask for 15 Minutes while belting out, "Tell Me You Love Me" By Demi Lovato.

When I was done, I covered myself up in the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

Dreaming of what could've happened, had Luke not pulled away.
===============================

2 Months Later

Everything between Luke & I have been going smooth. I tend to avoid him seeing as I am sexually attracted to him. My nights have been hard though, hearing them fuck through those walls as I fingered myself imagining it was me. It helped me fall asleep every night. With hopeful thoughts that one day, I'd Be The one screaming "Daddy."

My Sleep was ended abruptly as I felt a bunch of cold water and ice hit my skin. She didn't even give me time to wake up and smell the roses before starting a whole wad of bullshit.

She was yelling about how my room wasn't clean enough to her and that I had to clean it before doing anything else.

"You wouldn't have known it was messy if you just stayed OUT!" I mumbled aggressively.

"What was that?" She pushed one of her newly done eyebrows up, challenging me.

I cleared my throat. "YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN IT WAS MESSY IF YOU JUST STAYED OUT!" I yelled in her face before brushing past her to the bathroom.