e i g h t

ANALEXI'S POV

I Woke Up To Billions Of Lights Shining On My Face. Giving Me A Slight Migraine, Might I Add.

Loud People

Bright Lights

What Happened? I Asked Myself.

I Tried To Sit Up But My Head Started Throbbing Viciously. I Felt Someone Push Me Back Down Making My Head Hurt Even More.

More People Were Yelling & Screaming As My Vision Became Even More Blurry Because Of The Sedative They Gave Me. They Kept Touching Different Parts Of Me. I Looked Over Slowly At My Arm As I Saw A Massive Amount Of Blood. Coming From Me Though. Soon After, I Fell Asleep.
«««««
Minimized Voices Rang Throughout The Room From Various Different People. I Slightly Struggled To Open My Eyes As I Had Wished To Stay Asleep. Even When I Opened My Heavy Eyelids, All The Pain Came To Me At Once. A Strangled Noise Came From My Mouth As I Looked At All The Cords & IVs Attached To Me.

"Lexi!" Kenzie Ran Up To Me.

"Wahh... What Happened?" I Croaked.

"You Were In A Freaking Bad Car Accident." Kenzie Wiped Away Tears.

Then, A Lady Walked In & A Smile Appeared On Her Face. She Had Sadie In One Hand & Had Been Followed By Luke, Mom, Legacy, Cameron, Chanel & Alex.

"Your Little Puppy Showed Me What Happened. She Jumped Out Of The Car & Lead Me Here. The Person Who Hit You Kept Driving So I Called The Hospital. Then Your Family." She Smiled.

"Thank You." I Nodded.

I Looked Down At My Legs. I Had A Aircast On One And Stitches In My Arm. Everything Else Looked Okay.

"You're Being Released Right Now. But I Have To Excuse You For The Next 2 Weeks Because They Want To Make Sure You're Okay. I Have A Business Trip Again So You'll Be At Home With Luke." I Stiffened When Mom Said That.

"Oh. Okay." I Looked At Luke, Who Looked Really Sympathetic.

Emphasis On The "Pathetic".

Legacy Helped Me Out To The Car, The Rest Followed In The Back. "Look I'm Sorry For Kissing You The Other Day." Legacy Sighed.

"It's Fine. Lets Just Not Talk About It." I Smiled.

The Whole Ride Home Was Substantially Quiet. Especially When We Rode Past Where I Got Into My Accident. The Only Thing You Heard Was My Small Sobs.

"I Spent So Much On That Car For You & You Go & Crash It. So Slow." Mom Said From The Front Seat.

"Mom I--" I Squeaked.

"Just Shut Up." She Slapped The Wheel, Triggering Me To Flinch.

"Stop The Car." I Whispered.

"What?" Luke Said.

"Stop The Car." I Brought The Tone Up A Little.

"Fuck No." Mom Sped Up.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR, DUDE!" I Yelled So Loud, People In Europe Could Hear It.

Mom Slowly Pulled To A Sudden Stop. I Jumped Out Of The Car, Lacking Air & A Will To Wait For The Car To Make A Full Stop. I Screamed, Cried, Sobbed, Clutched My Stomach & Died. "Lexi Lexi. Calm Down." Luke Yelled, Running Up To Me.

"Breathe, Ana." Legacy Rubbed My Back.

"Lex. I'm Sorry." Mom Walked Over.

"Fuck You, You Fucking Bitch. I HATE YOU!! I Can't Wait To Move Out Next Month." I Sobbed.

"Lex." She Squealed.

"Luke Pass Me My Phone." I Cried.

Luke Hesitated Before Going To The Car, Clutching My Phone. I Called Cameron Asked Him To Pick Me Up. 15 Minutes Later, He Came In A Orange Range Rover With Taylor Caniff, My Cousin.

"TayTay." I Yelled.

"BabyGirl, What Happened?" He Jumped Out The Car Quick As Fuck.

"I Got Into A Car Accident Because I Was Crying For Reasons That I'll Explain Later. Now, Mom's Yelling At Me, Blaming Me For This & Making Me Feel Like The Scum Of The Earth." I Chuckled While Crying.

"You're So Lucky You're My Aunt." He Growled In Her Ear As He Walked Past.

He Lifted Me Up & Carried Me To The Car, Sitting Me In The Front Seat, Cameron In The Back. He Sped Off To His House, Clearly Mad As Fuck. When We Reached The House, He Parked The Car & Came To Get Me To Carry Me In The House.

"You Can Stay Here As Long As You'd Like." He Smiled.

"I Don't Have Any Clothes." I Smirked.

"You Know That I Always Keep Extra Clothes Of Yours In Your Room." He Chuckled.

"My Room?" I Furrowed My Eyebrows.

"Your Room." He Carried Me Upstairs.

We Entered This Large Room With Pretty Big Closet. The Room Was White, Black & Gold. Little Sayings On The Wall Like "All You Gotta Do Is Believe." Pictures Of Me & Taylor When We Were Smaller. Taylor Was My Bestfriend. I Always Ran To His House When Mom Treated Me Like An Animal.
I'm Glad I Have A Cousin Like Him.