s i x

ANALEXI'S POV

I Didn't Realize I Fell Asleep With Legacy On The FLOOR. I Sat Up And Looked Back At His Adorable Sleeping Face. I Looked Down As I Remembered Everything. I Rubbed My Lips & Laughed.

My Brother Kissed Me.

I Heard Footsteps Proceeding To My Room. I Knew It Had To Be Luke So I Dropped Back Down And Pretended To Go To Sleep. The Door Opened And Heard A Low Sigh Before Someone Said "If Only I Wasn't Dating Your Mom... You'd Be My Little Princess.." Before The Door Closed.

I Sat Up To Run After Luke But Legacy Grabbed My Arm. I Yanked It Away Before Running After Him.
"Luke, I--" I Started When I Heard The Front Door Open.

"Luke Honey. Daddy I'm Home. Where Are You?" Mom Yelled.

"I'm Up Here Honey." He Yelled Before Looking Back At Me.

"What Were You Gonna Say?" He Added.

"Nothing. Forget It. Go Tend To Your Girlfriend, Daddy." Vemon Evident In My Voice.

I Turned On My Heel And Reentered My Room To See A Still Sleeping Legacy. I Walked Back Over To The Bed And Laid In A Whole Different Area Than Legacy, Leaving Him On The Floor & Started Crying. Not Loud, But Softly & Silently. Then A Pair Of Arms Wrapped Around Me & Pulled Me Closer. I Didn't Even Notice Him Get In The Bed. His Finger Wiped Away My Tears Before Whispering " I'm Sorry."

I Fell Asleep Again.

««««««« ««««««« ««««««« ««««««« ««««
I Woke Up To Hella Calls & Texts From Our Older Sister, Chanel. She Lives With Dad So I Never See Her. I Called Her Back Before She Could Even Call Me Again.

"Hey What's Wrong?" I Said.

"It's Dad. He's In The Hospital." She Breathed Hard.

"Why? What Happened?" I Sat Up Really Fast Causing Legacy To Wake Up.

"Whats Wrong?" He Said.

"Dad's In The Hospital."

"He Had Another Heart Attack. They Said He May Not Recover." Chanel Cried.

"Which Hospital?" Legacy Snatched The Phone.

"Meriter." She Said.

He Hung Up In A Speed Of Light Before Running To My Closet. He Grabbed Me A Pair Of Joggers And A Hoodie. Then Threw Me My Retro 13s. He Waited Impatiently For Me To Put Them On Before Dragging Me Out The Door.

"Where You Guys Going?" Luke & My Mom Asked.

"Dad's In The Hospital. " I Yelled Before Running Again.

We Took Legacy's Blue Camero As He Drove Hella Over The Speed Limit To Get There. He Gripped The Steering Wheel Until His Knuckles Were White.

"Legacy. Calm Down." I Tried To Touch Him.

He Pushed My Arm Away While Yelling "Leave Me Alone." I Flinched Really Hard Because I've Never Seen Him Like This And Honestly, It Scared Me.

"Legacy, I--" I Croaked Before Eventually Just Shutting Up All Together.

He Tried To Apologize But I Just Looked Out The Window. As We Pulled Into The Emergency Room, We Dodged & Weaved Through Doctors, Nurses And Sick Patients Eventually Reaching The Front Desk.

"Hi. Is Caleb Dean In This Hospital?" Legacy Tapped His Fingers, Asking The Lady.

"Yes But Unfortunately, He's In Surgery So You're Gonna Have To Wait In That Waiting Room--" She Pointed To The Room Down The Hall. "Until The Doctor Says You Can Visit Him."

We Both Sighed Before Making Our Way Down The Hall. As We Sat Down, Legacy Couldn't Stay Still. He Was Tapping His Leg, Shaking His Foot, Fiddling With His Hand And Breathing Hard.

Chanel Came Running Into The Room Holding Dad's Puppy, Sadie.

"Lexi! Legacy!" She Ran In.

Legacy Jumped Up So Fast To Hug Her. I Didn't Even Notice Her Come In Until She Yelled Our Names. She Made Her Way Over & Hugged Me Too. I Played With Sadie Because I Missed Her But Everything Went Wrong When Mom & Luke Walked In.

"Mom." Chanel Looked Expressionless.

"Chanel Baby." Mom Smiled.

"Why Are You Here?" Chanel Stiffened.

"Something Is Wrong With Caleb. I Had To Make Sure He Was Good." She Fake Smiled.

"Unfortunately." I Heard Luke Mumble Under His Breath But I Didn't Say Anything.

I Looked Up And All I Saw Was His Piercing Blue Eyes Burning Holes Into My Body. A Slight Smirk Flashed Across His Face But When Mom Looked At Him, He Completely Deadpanned. As If He Felt Nothing At All. Soon The Doctor Came Out & Told Us We Could Visit Dad. Legacy Sprinted Into The Room Before We Could Even Walk Out. Dad Was Laying There With So Many Cords & Tubes Wrapped Up To Him But His Eyes Were Open.

"Dad." I Squeaked.

"Princess." He Sounded Sore.

My Eyes Started To Well Up To A Point Where I Couldn't See Anymore. I Just Ran Out Of The Room Before Anyone Could See Me Cry. Chanel Called Me But I Didn't Listen. I Just Sat Down On The Two Seater, Trying To Breathe. There Was A Sudden Weight On The Side Of Me And It Just Raised My Temper.

"Look Chanel. I Don't Wanna Talk About -- Luke." I Saw Luke. Not Chanel. Luke.

"I Just Came To Check On You. BabyGirl... Are You Okay?" He Rubbed My Back.

"Please Don't Call Me That." I Sobbed.

He Gave Me A Questionable Look Before Wiping My Tears.

"If You Call My Mom That, Don't Call Me That." I Cried Before Opening My Arms For A Hug.

He Just Hugged Me. No Questions About It. He Just Embraced My Hug & Kissed My Forehead.

"NaNa, Dad Wants To Say Bye To You." Chanel Used The Nickname She Made For Me Back When We Were Kids.

I Walked Back Into The Room Hand In Hand With Luke. Not Even Realizing It Until He Let Go Because Of My Mom's Ice Cold Stare At Us.

"Lexi. I Love You Sooo Much. I Want You To Keep Sadie. So If I Don't Make It, I Know She's In Good Hands." He Said As I Bent Down To Pick Up Sadie.

"You, Chanel & Legacy All Have Keys To My Estate. So You Can Go There Whenever." He Sorta Smiled.

"I Love My Kids So Damn Much. Thank You Leya For Giving Me The Best Kids Ever." He Smiled Again Before The Monitor Flatlined.

"NOOOOO!!! DADDY NO WAKE UP WAKE THE FUCK UP!! DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME DADDY. DON'T... DON'T DON'T... LEAVE ME!" I Screamed & Yelled Before Luke Grabbed Me.

I Just Kept Pushing, Kicking, Screaming And Crying. Not My Dad. No Not Him.

Legacy Bawled In The Corner. Chanel Cried In The Chair. Mom Sniffled Hugging Herself As Sadie Barked Because Of My Screaming. As Luke Carried Me Out Of The Room, I Slowly Whispered "I Love You Daddy."
««««««« ««««««« ««««««« ««««««« ««««
Sorry This Chapter Was Really Sad. No This Didn't Really Happen To Me But Metaphorically, It Did....
Keep Voting, Commenting & Recommending.
Love You Guys.