Reveal #1

*LADYBUG*

I watched as the pretty white butterfly flew away and smiled at the work Chat and I had done today.

"Beep."

I heard my miraculous signal my time to leave and took out my yoyo out of my little pocket, ready to go.

"Wait!" Chat grabbed my wrist tightly at first but his grip eased immediately.

I glanced at his desperate face and raised an eyebrow.

"Chat, we've been over this-"

"Yeah, yeah, don't transform back in front of each other. That's not what I'm talking about."

My eyes followed his other arm pointing to a second akuma-tized villain.

"There's another one?"

He chuckled.

"Nothing we cat handle, right?"

I rolled my eyes and began to sprint forward, my yoyo in hand and ready.

This villain was a little boy inside of a living crib. The legs of the crib were extra long and caused destruction wherever they stepped.

The little boy wore a yellow mask, and he had on a yellow full body onesie with a "z" on his chest.

Chat and I were observing him, hidden behind an old building.

My miraculous bleeped again and I heard Chat's do the same a millisecond later.

I glanced down at his ring and saw a paw print with one toe left.

"Chat your ring!"

He brought his hand to his face and the shock he must have felt was evident through his expression.

"Milady, if you don't want to see me just close your eyes."

I shut my eyes so hard, I started seeing blobs if purple and green mixed in with the black of my closed eyelids.

I heard his ring give a final beep and continue into the sparkly sound that came when I transformed back.

"Keep your eyes closed."

I put more pressure on them.

"Um, do you, by chance, have any cheese?"

I was about to reply when I heard a loud crash and the sound of car alarms going off.

"Just go to the corner bakery across the street! There'll be cheese under the bed in a room upstairs!"

As soon as I was sure that he had left I ran out from where I was hiding to see the little boy now putting his small chubby finger up to his lips and shushing people. Every time he shushed someone, they dropped to the ground.

At first, I thought he was killing them, but then I saw a yellow "z" on each of their rising and falling chests.

They were sleeping.

I spun my yoyo in my right hand ready to attack its legs, when a woman who hadn't been shushed ran up to me with tears in her brown eyes.

She wore a navy blue skirt with a navy blue formal jacket, and had her medium brown hair in a formal ponytail.

"Please Ladybug," she cried, "don't hurt him!"

I stopped swinging my yoyo and brought it back to my hand.

"I- I think I can help!"

I looked her in the eyes and saw a glint that portrayed who she was to the little boy.