Chapter 17- The First Day of the rest of their Lives

Above is Audrey's Dress!!^^

Read Below Please!!

Hey guys... This is kinda short notice. I don't know how many more chapters are going to be on this book. I'm running out of ideas, and I think the story might end soon. I'm tired of this book, and I know that sounds bad but, I'm going to finish this and start a new book. ammanolson has been helping me with some new ideas..

-Kiley xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~

A U D R E Y B A R R

After my awkward encounter with Alta, Naomi and Chris, Alec and I had breakfast and left to prepare for the 12:00 wedding. Everything like the chairs and flowers were set up on the sandy beach. Naomi and I walk into a room in a nearby building, labeled 'Bride' and I see a group of girls wearing the exact same dress. These must be the other bridesmaids, and they immediately swarm around me and ask Naomi about me.

This might be a long day.

First I get changed into my dress. It's light purple, and it's floor length. It has a lace illusion neckline, with a purple sweetheart neckline underneath. There is a somewhat thick strip of purple fabric around the waist. It's beautiful and I feel absolutely wonderful. I get sat down and a woman begins brushing out my hair and braiding it. The braid goes across my head and forms a messy, but so clean bun on the right-back side of my head.

A different woman starts to airbrush my face with foundation and then applies concealer and powder. She does my eye makeup and contour and applies some lipstick, which takes about half an hour. When I'm finished, I turn around to see Naomi, who is already in her dress, and she looks stunning.  I've never felt so pampered in my life. I wonder what Alec is doing right now.

A woman wearing the same dress as me sits down next to me.
"You must be Audrey." She says, and I nod. "My name is Elizabeth."

"It's nice to meet you. You must be another bridesmaid. I don't know how to keep everyone straight. There are so many people here."

"I'm the Maid of Honour. I see where your coming from. See over there, that's Christina," she says, and points to one of the girls. "You can remember her because she is the third girl walking down, and her name is the third letter of the alphabet." We both laughed.

"Wow. That makes it so much easier." I joke, "and so I must be the first one to walk down."

"You don't know yet?"

"Well, no. Before today I only knew that I was a bridesmaid for the wedding."

"Damn, well, I'll check for you. But, since I'm the maid of honor, I'll be first." She gets up off the couch and goes to grab a piece of paper from another table.

She comes back over to me and sits down, the couch making strange noizes underneath her. She hands me the sheet. I hold it with both hands, nervous about the wedding and what's to come.

Wedding Party Sheet
(Updated)

Audrey and Alec

Christina and Nathan

Krista and Sam

Elizabeth and Tony

"Um, Elizabeth?" She looks at me, signaling that I gained her attention. "I think I'm first."

"That can't be right." She looks at the sheet and her mouth drops in awe, and a scowl forms on her thin lips. She takes a deep breath, stands up and says a quiet, "excuse me please." She walks over to Naomi, who is adjusting her dress. I hear mumbling at first, and then Elizabeth's voice gets a little louder, so I can understand the words she's making out.