21- Burgers and Sunroof-ing

"See.I do have an effect on you." I said somewhat triumphantly to Alec. I smiled proudly.
"Really..." Alec slid his arms around my waist and picked me up on the bar island. He stood between my legs with his arms still round me. I am gonna faint. But will I show it? No I will not.
"Don't you think we should get studying?" He murmured as his fingers stroked my back, putting all my senses on high alert.
"Um..yeah?" I said. Then I shook my head." Yes. Go get your books."
Alec smirked and got out his books.

We finished around 7. Boy was I tired.
"So do you live here alone?" I asked as Alec put away his books.
"Yeah..most of the time." He said.
"Doesn't it get lonely here?" I asked.
"No..the boys practically stay here along with me." Alec said.
"So it's a bachelor pad?" I said amused.
"Believe me, it's not." He said. Oh..what was that supposed to mean. Alec didn't elaborate and I just kept quiet.
"Is your aunt expecting you or something?" Alec asked. "We could grab some dinner on your way home."
"No I can just message Aunt Gen..she'll be cool with it." I said. Wait. Was this a date?
I wrinkled my nose.
"Okay cool. What?" Alec saw my face.

"So this is a date." I said following Alec to the door. Alec scratched his head in a cute way.

"You can look at it that way. Dates don't interest me." He shrugged.
Was that disappointment I felt? I tried to push it away and messaged Aunt Gen.

>Alec POV<

"So where do you wanna eat?" I said once we were in the car.

"Is there a Mac close by?" Elle asked.

"A Mac?!" I repeated surprised. I was ready to hear Elle say she wanted to go to a fancy restaurant or something like all the other girls. But again, Elle was different from the others.
"Sure lets go to Mac." I said. And that's how minutes later, we both were devouring burgers and fries like there's no tomorrow. I liked how Elle didn't complain about how much calories she was going to gain and the usual shit I heard from the other girls. Or how fat she was getting and she needed to watch her eating. It was quite the contrary I felt. She was really slender and had all the curves at all the right places. And she was really beautiful too. Wait. What? Elle wasn't even my type...was she? This was no a constant inner battle that went around in my head.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked going red. Her eyes went wide. "Do I have something on my face?" Her hand wiped her mouth. I grinned. So cute.
Suddenly I had an idea. Subtly, I dipped my own hand in the extra cheesy dip we had ordered  and then extended my hand towards her chin."Yep you have a bit of mayo here..I'll get it for you." And then I smeared the dip all over her cheeks. She squealed and I laughed. Her brows pulled together and she glared at me but a smile tugged her lips upward. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her face clean. "Jerk!" She said. "You have to pay for doing that now."

I shrugged. I didn't mind. A few bucks didn't matter. We ate, paid the bill and got in the car. The sky was already dark and the air was pleasantly cool.

"Have you ever done a sunroof before?" I asked Elle though I knew the answer. She shook her head no. I grinned again. "Get in the back." I said. You could stand in sunroof more easily from behind. She gave me a weird look then clambered behind. I pressed the button and the sunroof slid open. I switched off the AC as cool wind blew in. "Stand up when I tell you to. OK?"

She nodded looking excited. I decided to take the long route where the road was wide but mostly free. I picked up speed and this beast of an Audi R8 can sure as hell run.

"Stand up slowly." I said. Elle was smiling like a maniac and she stood up carefully.

"Oh my god!" I heard her yell. "Alec! This is Awesome! Oh shit! I'm flyiiiing! Woah!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I snuck a peek up and saw Elle's beautiful face shining as she giggled and laughed. The wind swept her hair back. Suddenly I yearned to stand next to her and hold her in my arms with the wind around us. What am I thinking?! I shook my head and heard Elle squeal and gush. After sometime the road ended and we came back to the main road. Elle sat down.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Umm the people are kinda staring..." She said nervously. I didn't say anything. She was too shy for her own good. I let the roof be open all the way to her house. I got out along with her once we reached her house.

"So was it fun?" I asked.

"Fun? It was nothing like I had experienced before!" She squealed and then suddenly hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her instantly loving the feeling. But she pulled away immediately blushing hard. "Umm sorry. I didn't mea-"

"It's ok Elle. I didn't mind." I said laughing a bit at her flustered self. I actually hadn't minded that. She nodded.

"Thanks so much Alec. For the dinner and the ride. The verry awesome ride by the way." She gestured towards my car walking to her house at the same time."Bye goodnight."

"Goodnight." I called. I waited until she was inside and then suddenly felt like jumping with joy. I had never before let any girl do this kind of thing. I had never felt like this when I saw Elle smile like that.

I shook myself mentally and drove home, smiling again and again as I pictured Elle's glowing face.

**************************************************************************************