Part 4

I woke up to a pain my neck and when I opened my eyes I saw non other then the Salvitore brothers. "What did u do to me?!" I growled and Stefan looked kinda concerned while the other Salvitore had a smirk on his then I heard the sound of footsteps, I then the the dobbleganger bitch herself. "YOU!!"  I sneered, she looked at me in fear which made me smirk. The Salvitore's tortured me and expected me just to answer the questions they had about my owe so sweet big brother Niklaus but I didn't answer to either of them so they just walked out of my cell and left me there so they can ponder on what to do to me.

I heard a loud bang come from upstairs then my cell do opened and I said "what are u gonna do to me now that I haven't yet been done to" "now little sister don't you look beautiful" Niklaus said sarcastically, he then ripped the chains from my hands off and carried me bridal style to the mansion and put on the bed of the guest room when he was about to leave I said " Thank you" and he froze in his tracks then kept on walking, he closed the door.

I fell asleep that night with feeling the piano of what the Salvitore brothers have done to me. I was gonna get them back for what they done and I knew exactly how to do it.

Elena Gilbert.

*************************************
Sorry I haven't updated I have been having school work but now I updated and I hope u liked it. VOTE!!😊✌🏻️👍🏻