Part 5

I woke up the next morning with a crick in my neck which I had the Salvitores to thank for that. I took a shower and put on the clothes I wore from yesterday which were utterly ruined and I went downstairs to find Niklaus painting...I may dislike my brother a LOT but I always did like his art.

"Thanks again brother and I'm just here to tell you I'm leaving back to my apartment to get new cloths" I said and he just continued to paint then said "Alright". I walked out and vampire speeded home, I took a shower and got dressed (Pic on the side) I got into my car and headed to the Grill.

When I entered I saw non other then the dobblebitch herself and the Salvitore brothers in a booth chatting away. I went up to them an said "Thanks for ruining my clothes", Stefan gave me a sympathetic look while Damon just smirked and said "your quit welcome Ms.Mikaelson" and I just rolled my eyes and glared at the harlot Elena Gilbert, "Katherine was much prettier" and looked taken back by this, I just smirked in victory and left home.

I was so tired of dealing with the Salvitores, the Dobbleganger, and last of all my idiotic hybrid brother Niklaus. I missed my sister Rebecka, we had are fair share of fighting but we were really close. I took a shower and got dressed into my comfortable pj's.

I went under my bed covers and started humming the lullaby my sister Rebecka would usually sing to me when I had nightmares

This was a very old lullaby, she doesn't sing it anymore because I was in the old times before we where vampires or in my case and Niklaus case hybrids but still I missed her voice.

I ended falling asleep peacefully that night remembering the good times I had with my big sister.

***************************************************
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked it.
I'm sorry it was so short and I'm sorry that I'm slowly updating just a lot of school work. :(