Me Chapter One

WARNING SELF HARM AND A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE CONTENT!!!

"She's so cute when she's sleeping."

"She takes after me." Says a matter a factly voice.

"Uriah you sleep like a pig who's on drugs."

"DO NOT EZEKIEL JANICE Pedrad!!!"

Then I give them a big jump by screaming.

3,2,1, "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

Then they run out of my room. I bust out laughing. The funny thing about this is that mom is at work. She works along side of Max a Dauntless leader who is visibly a father figure too me and Uriah, but Zeke won't accept him. But ever sense our father had passed I was such a mess that I couldn't even eat, let alone eat.

So I bet your wondering about my life. Now then present. Well not too long ago I lost my father when I was 12. He was my protector for all my life until that one night. I was so scared. Plus it happened right in front of me. I was going to the library with him for an assignment and we were on our way to the train when we jumped on there was an insane factionless man about in his mid-40s but he saw me and wanted to rape me. He shoved my father to the right and he went over too me and called me beautiful and that I had an amazing body. He put his hand on my hips. This set my father off. He rugby tackled him and it wasn't my father's lucky day. The man pulled out a gun and fired it instantly killed him. He slumped down to the floor. As for the man he passionately kissed me while I was struggling. Then he grabbed my breast and jumped off the train. When the stop came at the Dauntless compound I was thankfuling strong enough to lift my father and jump off the train with him. When I was struggling to drop his limp body down the net I jump crying so loud it attracted about 4-6 Dauntless trying to comfort me and pull my father's limp body out the net. When my mother and Zeke come in they are crying their eyes out while my mother talks too Tori, Zeke is comforting me, while Uriah is staying at Jackson's(picture above) apartment. Then once we go home we have to tell Uriah. Well he broke a vase and punched a hole in the wall, now covered by a bookshelf. But when I told to tell the whole story I'm cuddled up in Zeke's lap. When he hears the part where he kissed me he stiffens and I can see Uriah stiffen and shot a deadly glare at his self. Then this is how the rest went; "After he kissed me or made out with me, he,he,he,he sh. shot daddy and he,he,he touch,touched my upstairs area." I say sobbing in Zeke's shirt. With this Uriah slams his fist into the coffee table leaving a dent in it. Then once Uriah is done Zeke starts asking me questions, "Are you hurt? Did he fully rape you? Did he scare you?" I stop nodding and turn to Uriah. He picks me up and he strokes my hair. He is built like a 16 year old like Zeke but as tall as our mother who is 2 feet taller than me and 3 feet shorter than Zeke. That night my mother walks out slamming the door. While Zeke,Uriah, and I are sleeping in Zeke's bed sense it is king sized.

I absolutely hated myself so bad it lead to self harm soon after I started Zeke walked in on me cutting my wrist and hands I was telling them it was from the punching bags. The only person that knew was my boyfriend, Jackson, he promised not to tell. "Tris what the hell are you doing?" N-n-nothing." I studdered clearly lying. Then Uriah pops in, "What the Dauntless cake are you doing?!?!?" He yells I sit there a tear running down my face. Then I run the silver blade along my wrist right in front of them. Zeke gasps, and runs in and grabs it out of my hand. "Hey give that back!" I yell. "No never you'll never have a blade until we know your not suicidal." He says. Then they sit on my bed, " Why Tris, who else knows? "Acksum." I mumble. "My best friend, Jackson why would you tell him?" I think I should tell them. "Call him." I reach for my phone blood dripping on my phone and sheets. Uriah runs to the bathroom and comes back with Band-Aids and 2 boxes of things that I know Uriah will yell at me for, even though they aren't mine because they were in my bathroom. I found them a few days ago and decided not to tell Zeke. Once I'm off the phone and Jack is coming over, Uriah speaks up; "First off here and Second off WTF ARE THESE in YOUR BATHROOM!!!??" He emphasises on your. Then he tosses a box of condoms and pregnancy tests. *COUGH* ZEKE *COUGH* He grabs them blushing full red. Then there's a knock on the door. I jump up too answer it but Zeke shoves me back down. Then two seconds later I see Zeke enter with Jackson. "As you guys were wondering why I told him, I shouldn't keep any secrets from my boyfriend." All three stare at me in shock. "BEATRICE RANITA PEDRAD YOUR WHAT?!?!" Zeke yells. Then Zeke shoots up and pins Jack up too a wall. "I swear on the holy MOTHER OF DAUNTLESS CAKE THAT YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER YOU ARE DEAD! YEAH HEAR? GOOD! NOW LEAVE!" Jack leaves with a look of pure terror on his face. I understand so I'm not mad. Now I open up. "After daddy's funeral service I went to the bathroom and saw a blade I went home and cleaned it up. Then I slit my wrist and my foot. I have scars on my foot from when I cut too deep. But then I started dating Jack and we hit it off. But I won't cut again or try to jump-off the casum. Jack stopped me from jumping I was so close to jumping I was seconds away from jumping and ending my life." I stop there because Zeke and Uriah are starting to sob. They pull me into a hug.

Now as for my love life you should've seen Jack. I'm walking home from the cafeteria and I brought Jack a piece of Dauntless Cake and when I arrived I knocked on the door his mom opened it and told me he was upstairs working on an assignment but with a girl. For a 13 year old I have a lot of trust and brains. But when I get to his room I hear moaning and the bed is creaking. I walk in and he is having sex with my best friend, Rebecca, when I walk in and set the cake down on the desk and I look up and see that I entered quietly because they were still going at it. "Jack? Rebecca?" " Tris hey um it's not what it looks like." "Well it looks like you are having sex with my ex-bestfriend!" I yell tears streaming down my face. Rebecca sits there grinng while she is topless and bottomless not bothering to cover up. I walk over too her and slap her and Jack while Jack grabs my hips and pulls me into a long passionate kiss. I slap him too. Then I run out and tears are streaming down my face. I finally reach home and Zeke and his girlfriend Devan are laughing at Uriah and his girlfriend Heather. While I bust through the door and slam my bedroom door and lock it. After a while I hear Uriah and Zeke asking me to come out but I'm crying and deleting all my memories of Jackson on my phone. Then all of a sudden Zeke busted down the door and he is shortly followed by Uriah. "What happened?" "Jackson cheated on me. I found him and Rebecca having sex in his bed." I sob into Zeke's shirt. I'm way closer to Zeke but still pretty close to Uriah. "HE'S SO DEAD!!!" They yell in unison then they bolt our the door with me following shortly behind. When we reach the right place Zeke pounds on the door and a half naked Rebecca and Jack answer the door making out! Zeke yanks Jack away and then he punches Jack in the nose and jaw while Uriah beats the crap out of him. Then I step on his fore arm and you can hear the bones cracking. The next day you see him in a wheelchair and with a bruised face and a broken arm.

Well now you know my background. Today is Zeke's choosing ceremony. I can't wait until he can come home.

^°^°^°^

"Ezekiel Pedrad." He stands up and hovers his hand over the Erudite bowl but then spur of the moment he cuts his hand and moves it toward the Dauntless bowl and the crowd cheers. I run and give him a hug. I love my family so much.