The New Guy

When we reach Dauntless I see a boy from Abnegation, he has a cheasled chin and a hooked nose. He looks a little muscular and he has deep ocean blue eyes.

"Get ready to jump!"

"Wait? We have too jump?"

"Yah, don't worry. You can jump with me." I tell him and give him a small smile. He nods.

"1,2,3, jump!" I yell. When we land I land on my feet and the Stiff lands on his face. I see him get up and Zeke goes over and talks to him, whilst me and Uriah talk with mind waves.

You like him.

No I don't

Tris don't deny it

I'm not your just a fricken pansycake.

"How dare you!!!" He yells so loudly the Amity farms could hear him. Everyone is looking at us so I yell back.

"What? You shouldn't have accused me! You are a huge PANSYCAKE!!!"

"BEATRICE RANITA AND URIAH MAURICE PEDRAD!!!" We hear our mother yell.

"Sorry Mom."

We hear Zeke and Shaunna laughing their heads off.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT EZEKEIEL JANICE AND SHAUNNA CATHY?!?!" Me and Uriah yell at them and they flush red with embarrassment.

"Alright now that is over who wants to jump first?" Max asks. Three hands shoot up. The hands belong to Zeke, Uriah, and I. We all sprint to the ledge.

"No Uriah!!!"

"Yes Zeke!"

"By B.itchs!!!" I yell too the boys and do a back flip off the ledge. I hear laughter when I reach the net at the bottom.

"Hey Tris, the boys fighting again.?" Amar asks.

"Yah. Did you hear what I said to them?"

"Yes and I think you should assist me with the intates and DBs."

"Yes I would love too! Can I get points, too?"

"How about 5 points a day?"

"Yes!"