Candor or Dauntless

Tonight Zeke is throwing a party for the gang and some of his friends. So I decide me and Lynn will go shopping for an outfit. So I go to the Pit and wait for Lynn. When I see her she is dressed in a black crop top with black pants.

"Hey Lynn."

"Hey Tris."

"Ready?" She nods and smiles.

When we walk into one store we see Rebecca and Jackson. I walk up to them and see that they have a basket full of baby clothes and pregnancy clothes.

"What. Are. Those. For?"

"Well, that day we broke up, we didn't use protection and a week later Becca was throwing up and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive. So we told her parents and they kicked her out so she came to live with us. So today we went shopping for some baby clothes. What are you doing?"

"Shopping with Lynn for a party later tonight."

I walk back over to Lynn and she has an out fit picked out.

I love them so we leave and go get ready sense the party is at 8:00 and It's 7:00. Under our dresses we have on spandex shorts and strap less shirts.

When we arrive to the party Zeke yells "Everyone out unless me or my siblings invited you!!"

Then it's just the group.

"I'm the youngest I go first!" I say.

"Four Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to take shots with Zeke until one can't continue."

He nods.

Shaunna run and gets the shot glasses and fills them yo the brim like it's her job.

"3,2,1...go!"

They share downing the shots. After a while Zeke gives up, but they are both so drunk.

"Trissy-poo C or D."

"D"

"I dare you too go kiss your crush."

So I walk out of the room and find Logan a Dauntless super star like me. I kiss him in the pit and he starts kissing back when Mar and Uriah have too pull us off each other I know I shouldn't jab wrong.

Uri punches him and I put and go back to the apartment where a drunk Four is kissing Zeke and Shaunna is laughing her head off. I sit down and ask, "Shaunna C or D?"

"D!" She exclaims.

"She wants the D!!!" Yells Uriah while laughing.

I throw a pillow at him same as Lynn.

"Ow how do you two make pillows hurt?"

I grin. " I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with your crush!"

"OK!"

She goes and grabs Zeke's shirt caller and pulls them into his room.

We hear moaning.

"Uh, un I'm not ready to be an uncle yet!!!" Yells Uriah

He run into the bedroom and we hear laughing and Uri comes out pointing. Then Zeke and Shaunna comes out still laughing.

"That was not funny!"

"Yes it was!!"

Uriah sits down next to Mar.

"Ummm...Lynn Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor. Uriah if YOU say PANSYCAKE I'll kill you."

"Who is your crush?"

She responded by taking off her dress.

"Tris t or d."

"Dare!!!"

"I dare you to go up to the first person you see and propose if they say no you slap them and yell I knew you were cheating. Then if they say yes you run off yelling they said yes."

"Ok."

The first person I see was Felicity.

I run up to her.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!"

"Tris, honey, are you okay?" MY MOTHER ASKS FROM BEHIND ME!

"And Tris no?" Fel says in response.

"I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING!!!"

We walk back into the apartment and then everyones phones dings. They all bust out laughing.

"Not funny!"

"FOUR Truth or Dare!!

"Truth."

"Whats your real name?"

"We have to right Zeke, Shaunna we have fight tomorrow? "

"Yah we need to go party over."