Chapter 14: Hallucinations Part 1

I think my heart just exploded. Did I hear that correctly? Am I hallucinating? Is it possible to put those words together in one goddamn sentence? Okay... Just stay calm, Julian. Stay calm.. breathe.. just keep breathing..

"W-what did you say?", I whispered softly. "I said... I like you, Julian Savard", Robert said, while staring at me. I just sat there... frozen.. out of words to say. Robert smiled, our fingers still intertwined. "I... I dont know what to say", I blurted out, looking down at our hands. "Julian.. you dont have to say anything.. I just want you to know that I really, really like you", Robert said. His voice was calm and sweet. "Now.. You might think that this is just some act Im trying to pull but I can assure you that I am not. This feeling I have for you is genuine and not some script that I memorized for a movie scene. This is for real. No shit"

I bit my lower lip. The butterflies appeared in my stomach again. I dont know what to say. I am now unsure about my feelings for this guy. Well, he does make me happy and I do get giddy like a teenager when he's around. I melt when he stares or smiles at me. His touch made me shiver. And boy, his lame-ass pick-up lines sure made me giggle deep down inside. But... he's an actor. He's famous, for god's sake!!! Plus, he's obviously hot and he knows it. He can get all the women he wants by just licking his lips, making their panties drop. But... he just said that what he feels is genuine. Oh shit. Debating with yourself sure is hard.

I looked up and met his eyes again His big, caramel brown eyes were sparkly and really gorgeous. Pretty eyes are my weakness other than great sense of humor. "You're debating with yourself, arent you?", he asked, brows furrowed. I smiled as I roll my eyes. and chuckled. "Just as I thought", he grinned. He held my hands and placed it on his chest. I can feel his heart beating. "Im gonna prove to you that Im not playing a game here. Im gonna prove to you that my feelings for you are true and not some crazy act. Im gonna treat you like the way you should be treated", he said, with that cute smile on his face. I cocked a brow at him, a small smile on my face. "Mmhmm..Really?", I taunted, sarcasm in my tone. He leaned his face closer to mine again. My eyes widened. "You just wait, Savard. One of these days Im gonna call you mine", Robert said, in a mock-flirtacious tone. He quickly planted a kiss on my lips and stood up.

"Well.. Im gonna get going", he said, in his normal self again. I stood up and lead him towards the door. "Thanks for the ride", I muttered, shyly. I can still feel my cheeks go red. "Anything for you, babe", he said, winking at me. I smiled. He stepped out of my apartment and took my hand again. "Im serious about this", he said. "Yeah.. Im sure you are", I said, mockingly. Robert sniggered. "I'll call you later, alright?", said Robert, sweetly. He kissed my hand, as I nodded. He winked at me before leaving.

I shut the door close. And ran to my bed. I buried my face on my pillow and squeeled. "Oh my God", I breathe. I got up and grabbed Robert's jacket from the tip of my bed. His intoxicating scent was still there. I crashed in bed laying on my back, staring at the ceiling. I touched my lips and I couldnt help but giggle. I can still feel Robert's lips on mine. His soft, lucious, sweet, warm lips. Dang, if he was a lipgloss, then I'd definitely put him on my lips every single day.

Suddenly, I noticed Darren Hayes sitting on my bed. My eyes widened and I sat up.

"I'll be your dream. I'll be your wish. I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your hope. I'll be your love, be everything that you need. I'll love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply, dooo"

Shit. Am I hallucinating again? Darren Hayes of Savage Garden is sitting on my bed, singing. What the fuck. I scratched my eyes and it wasnt Darren Hayes anymore. It was now Robert. But his voice was still Darren's. Like he's lipsyncing. I shook my head and blinked my eyes. And poof! He's gone. Damn! What's gotten into me? I gotta get some shuteye.

* Here's another chapter, my darlings. A little short. But dont worry, I'll upload the 2nd part soon. Hope you enjoy this one. I have some plan coming up for this story. Im sure you'll love it.

* By the way... please read my other rdj story, "It's You" :)

* Also... This story reached 1000 reads!!! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I hope you continue supporting this story and all the other stories on this amazing website. Much love, babes!

You know the drill!

VOTE.COMMENT. SUGGEST.

KIK: uhhuuuh