Chapter 15: Hallucinations Part 2

I groaned, my face covered with my soft pillow. I tossed it on the floor and sat up. "FUCK!", I shrieked, irritated. It's almost 5 in the morning and Im still here, wide awake. I cant sleep. Everytime I close my eyes, my mind seem to wander around. I kept thinking about Robert... and the kiss we shared.

I have been kissed by Brandon. So many times, honestly. But being kissed by Robert... it's really different. His kiss was sweet, gentle and innocent. I'd be lying to myself if I say that I didnt like it. Coz deep down inside, I wanted more. Robert's kiss is very... addicting.

I shook my head and went for a quick warm shower. I put on my gray sweatpants and a white plain shirt. I fixed my bed and saw Robert's jacket again. I bit my bottom lip as I took it and went to sit on the couch in the living room. I turned up the radio and a Vonda Shepard song came playing.

For once in my life

I have someone who needs me

Someone I needed so long

For once unafraid

I can go where life leads me

Somehow I know I'll be strong

I closed my eyes, feeling the song. I slowly leaned down the couch, hugging the jacket, taking in Robert's sweet scent from it. Memories of our kiss began playing in my mind. I can still feel his soft, warm lips. He was so sweet. His touch sent shivers through out my entire body. The way he kissed me gently and sweetly.. I felt like everything was perfectly in place. Everything seemed so right.

For once I can say

This is mine, you can't take it

As long as I know

I have love, I can make it

For once in my life

I have someone who needs me

I let out a deep breath, smiling, as I slowly opened my eyes. My eyeballs popped out of my sockets when I saw Robert, sitting on the other side of the couch, looking at me with those precious caramel brown eyes. I quickly sat up. "What're you doing here?", I asked, shocked. He just sat there, smiling. I threw him his jacket and with a whoosh, he disappeared.

What the hell?

I scratched my eyes and shook my head. Robert was nowhere in sight. The jacket lay lifeless on the couch. This is really weird. I shook my head again, along with my arms and shoulders this time, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

Hungry.. Maybe Im just hungry. Yeah. I should eat.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and placed it down the table. I took the cereals from the cabinet and poured some on my bowl. I then opened the fridge and took the milk. I turned around after closing the fridge and I froze.

Robert.

I shrieked and threw the carton of milk at him. And just like what happened earlier in the living room, he disappeared. I gasped. "What the fuck is going on with me?", I asked myself. I looked down at the spilled milk on the floor. I grunted, rolling my eyes, as I picked it up.

After cleaning up the mess I made, I finally got the chance to eat my cereal. Then, I remembered that tomorrow, I start working as a Photographer. YES!! I cant help but smile just thinking about it. I wonder what will be my first task and where would it take place. God! I hope I get to take photos of bands like maybe, Linkin Park. Damn, I love that band. Maybe I'd even get the chance to talk to Mike Shinoda. He's so cool. He's also a vocalist of their band along with Chester Bennington. He raps while Chester screams. He's so talented... and yeah, he's attractive.

What if my first task will be for Vogue? Oh my God. That's totally fabulous. Maybe I'd get to take photos of Tyra Banks. Or what if I get to take photos of children? That'll be so cute. Or wait wait wait.. what if I get to be a Photographer for a motion picture? That'll be so awesome. Then I'll get to see celebrities and take their pictures without looking like a creep by hiding. What if it's for MTV? Holy crap! I cant wait!

There were a lot of what if's going in my mind when out of nowhere, my cellphone came in my mind. I finished eating and cleaned up before heading back to my room.

My cellphone was on my bed. I lay flat on my stomach on the tip of my bed, as I checked my phone for any messages or calls, hoping for something that came from Robert. Aaaand there's nothing. I frowned. My heart sunk down my stomach.

Maybe he's still sleeping, Julian. May I remind you that he left your apartment pretty late. He's probably snoring like a monster right now.

I shrugged and let out a sigh. I rolled onto my side and again... there he is.. On my bed. On his stomach. Arms spread out. Head turned sideways. Hair messy and sticking out in every direction. Eyes shut close. Mouth slightly open. Snoring Robert in my bed.

I groaned, as I covered my eyes shaking my head. I opened them again and he was gone. I rubbed my temples, gritting my teeth. These hallucinations have got to stop or I'll go mad. I breathe in deep and my eyes began to feel heavy.

For all my life

I pray for someone like you

And I thank God that I

That I finally found you

For all my life

I pray for someone like you

And I hope that you feel the same way too

Yes, I pray that you, you love me too

And with that, I drifted off to sleep, KC and JoJo singing me a sweet lullaby.

----------

"Julian... wake up!"

"Wake up, fool!! Time to get your ass up"

"I'll go get her"

"Hey sleepy head! Time to rise and shine"

Voices. Two familiar voices woke me up. And those voices dont belong to KC and JoJo anymore. My eyes slowly fluttered open and fucking hallucinations are still present. "Hey babe.. did you miss me?", said the imaginary Robert, who's face was in front of mine. These hallucinations are really getting on my nerves now. I rolled my eyes and grunted. My fist came flying and....

BAM!!!! THUD!!!

* I UPDATED!!! Sorry for being late again. I had flu last weekend and I didnt get to write anything. Also, my wattpad app kept fucking up. But, forget it. Its all good now. And im feeling a little better now to. I just have to deal with a little sniffles.

* Anyway... so what the hell is up with Julian and her hallucinations? Is that a good sign or a bad sign? What do you think was that BAM!!! THUD!!! noise?

* I will be uploading the next chapter for my other rdj fanfic, "Its You". So, please... watch out for that. Hope you enjoy this new chap, darlings! :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SUGGEST.

KIK: uhhuuuh

P.S. If ever I made some mistakes on the song lyrics, please forgive me.

Songs:

For Once In My Life - Vonda Shepard

All My Life - KC & JoJo